What's new

Closed ADD 2GB RAM NO NEED ROOT.. PASOK

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Attachments

Check my new thread baka makatulong. Repair sytem android app. Gaya ng Advance systemcare sa pc

I am an IT Professional and Virtual RAM is real. Yes, it helps the RAM and Processor to their tasks.
If you're thinking that you're using an APP to create a Virtual RAM and it will just add up to your running apps, you're also correct. BUT, the app itself is only running because it supplies assistance to your hardware (CPU and RAM).

I've read the comment of sir froilan123 and yes, it'll be better if you'll use Class 10 Memory Card as it will give you speed transfers and processes.

To those who uselessly commented on this post, may the best shit be with you. Idiots.
You guys are not required to DO IT, he shared this idea because of GOOD TO KNOW.

I am an IT Professional and Virtual RAM is real. Yes, it helps the RAM and Processor to their tasks.
If you're thinking that you're using an APP to create a Virtual RAM and it will just add up to your running apps, you're also correct. BUT, the app itself is only running because it supplies assistance to your hardware (CPU and RAM).

I've read the comment of sir froilan123 and yes, it'll be better if you'll use Class 10 Memory Card as it will give you speed transfers and processes.

To those who uselessly commented on this post, may the best shit be with you. Idiots.
You guys are not required to DO IT, he shared this idea because of GOOD TO KNOW.
up sa mga t@nga na basher haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back