What's new

Tutorial Access jp Prime video with huge surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free trial for 30 days, and a super cheap price with great CP value.

lauleolau

Enthusiast
Reaction
Everyone may had used prime video with US vpn or use locally.
You may find its resources are much fewer than Netflix or hbo max.
However if you head to Prime Video on Japan, you will find its a different world.

Lots of famous movies and latest video sources are what you can't find in US server as JP server is isolated source.

You can browses the content here👇👇
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
PC_DT_Top_P-Lap_Reg_2150x240._CB651895337_.jpg

And most importantly, it cost muchhhhhhhhhh cheaper than US server.

Plus, after joining the prime, you can enjoy prime video, prime music, prime photo storage, prime game, prime reading and one free ebook from kindle monthly...etc
螢幕截圖 2022-04-12 下午1.15.01.png

The subscription price is 500yen monthly, 4900yen yearly; which ~207 ph per month, 2037 ph per year (170 per month). You will even have a free trial 30 days, you can cancel if you found not worthy. (But I feel its worthy even only for amazon music and photo storage)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.<---- (y)join here. (make sure you are joining ""prime membership"", not prime video only)

I wanted to focus on sharing Prime Video.

👉Firstly, You should use a JP VPN. (you can find VPN share by bros in freemium page)

The problem after I joined the plan is most of the video are jp dubbing or original sound with only jp subtitles.
Luckily, after numberless searching, I found a chrome extension called
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
which can inscribe subtitle you wanted on the video!!! (Big credit to jp talented ppl!!!)

螢幕截圖 2022-04-12 下午1.49.41.png

After installed the extension you will have the extra green button; press and choose your desired language of subtitle, and keying the movie's English name and choose a right sub.

螢幕截圖 2022-04-12 下午1.52.31.png

You will have the desired sub!

螢幕截圖 2022-04-12 下午1.53.33.png

螢幕截圖 2022-04-12 下午1.51.27.png

Please try and reply with a like, love plus a screen capture!!:)

Hope the info helped and please reply for any questions, I will try my best to ans.

ps.

螢幕截圖 2022-04-12 下午2.06.45.png

You can even find inception there (which disappeared on many platform already :( )

👉👉if u wish to view program on ur tv
u can

1, plug in hdmi to ur computer with chrome
2, project via chrome to chromecast device

😀

Attachments

Last edited:
Back