What's new

Help Accenture Assessment

Brix3

Grasshopper
Hi po meron po ba nakaranas nito during online assessment sa accenture stuck lang yung page nya sa allow camera and microphone kahit naka allow na pag nireload naman naka stuck lang sya .
IMG_20230401_141626.jpg

Attachments

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you are encountering difficulties during your online assessment with Accenture.

One possible solution is to check if your browser settings allow access to your camera and microphone. You can also try using a different browser or device in case there is an issue with your current setup.

If the problem persists, you can contact Accenture's support team for further assistance. They should be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or guide you through the assessment process.

Good luck with your assessment, and I hope this helps!

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you are encountering difficulties during your online assessment with Accenture.

One possible solution is to check if your browser settings allow access to your camera and microphone. You can also try using a different browser or device in case there is an issue with your current setup.

If the problem persists, you can contact Accenture's support team for further assistance. They should be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or guide you through the assessment process.

Good luck with your assessment, and I hope this helps!
Thank you for the suggestion but I already tried using different devices and browsers but it still show same result. I already emailed the support team but no one is responding to my email🥲

Thank you for the suggestion but I already tried using different devices and browsers but it still show same result. I already emailed the support team but no one is responding to my email🥲
I'm sorry to hear that the previous suggestions did not help resolve the issue. It can be frustrating when technical issues occur during an important assessment.

Since you have already tried using different devices and browsers and have reached out to Accenture's support team, another possible solution is to clear your browser's cache and cøøkíés. This can sometimes resolve issues with page loading and access to camera/microphone permissions.

If the issue persists, you may want to follow up with Accenture's support team again or try reaching out to them through a different channel, such as their social media accounts or live chat support.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving this issue and completing your assessment successfully.