What's new

Help About huwei nova y61

lodikokita

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Pa help naman po ayaw po kasi lumabas ng chat heads kahit naka on na po yung bubbles sa settings

Hello! I understand that you're having trouble with the chat heads feature on your Huawei Nova Y61 phone. Chat heads are a convenient way to manage your conversations without leaving the current app you're using. I'll try to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Firstly, make sure that you have the latest version of the messaging app you're using. Developers often release updates to address bugs and improve functionality.

If you already have the latest version, try the following steps:

1. Open the Settings app on your Huawei Nova Y61.
2. Scroll down and tap on "Apps" or "Apps & Notifications" (the exact name may vary depending on your device's UI).
3. Locate and tap on the messaging app you're using.
4. Look for the "Notifications" or "App notifications" option and tap on it.
5. Make sure that "Bubbles" or "Chat Heads" is enabled. If it is already enabled, try disabling it and then enabling it again.
6. Additionally, check if the "Allow notification dot" option is enabled. This might also affect the chat heads feature.

If the issue persists, you can try clearing the cache and data of the messaging app:

1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap on "Apps" or "Apps & Notifications."
3. Find and tap on the messaging app.
4. Tap on "Storage & cache" or "Storage."
5. Tap on "Clear cache" and confirm the action.
6. If the issue continues, go back and tap on "Clear data" (note that this will delete any stored messages or settings within the app, so proceed with caution).

If none of the above steps work, you can try restarting your phone. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve software-related issues.

If the problem still persists, it might be worth reaching out to the Huawei support team or the app developer for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific guidance tailored to your device and software version.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Back