What's new

Closed What is God’s view of homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleman007

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
God’s law required that homosexuals in ancient Israel be “put to death without fail.” (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) His law for Christians shows that his view on the matter has not changed. “Homosexual perverts” are classed with others who “will not possess God’s Kingdom.” But homosexuals can repent and gain God’s approval. (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., Today’s English Version)—6/1, page 25.

Wala nang mga Kristyanong sumusunod jan. Try mo gawin ang utos na yan ngaun, makukulong ka.
Di mo na-gets yung point. Ang ibig lang sabihin ng verse na ni-quote ng TS, yung view ng Diyos sa mga bading/tomboy na gumagawa ng homosexual 'things' ay masama. Noong time ng Israel, pinapatay sila. Yes wala na sa Mosaic Law ang Christians sa ngayon kaya hindi na talaga papatayin yung mga bading na sumisiping sa kapwa lalaki or actively na gumagawa ng mga gawain ng homosexuals, pero hindi parin yan katanggap tanggap sa Diyos kahit pa 'religious' yung bading/tomboy pero kung bading parin sila na active as what they believed they are, di parin sila katanggap tanggap sa Diyos.

Pero sabi nga ng verse na binigay ni TS, homosexuals can repent and gain God's approval ;)

Nakita ko lang sa friend kong taga America.

Father have mercy on me as I am a sinner and I live among sinful people. We have legalized ****ography; we have legalized abortion to include "abortion" even after the child is born! Then we have mandated that all kinds of poisons be injected into the child. We have legalized ********, *******, drugs, homosexuality, *** changes, and so many other things that should never be. Have mercy on our country, because it deserves to be destroyed. As Billy Graham said "If God does not judge America, he will have to apologize to Sodom."

Status
Not open for further replies.