What's new

Closed Anong Solusyon sa Traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't imagine that in my lifetime I'll be seeing what John describe in revelation, the depictment of another Rome rising out of the abyss, and came to it's power.

This is why I view Ph churches are fast becoming like the very image of Rome in its glorific times.

Here's a perfect discernment of the signs in our times, it was when the world was united when Babel is erected, just like Babylon was when in great power, just like when old Rome was and when Pompei was grand and it's stadiums were famous, and when the greek olympic City of Constantinople reemerged and it's streets and waterways became the busiest gateway of world's traffic, and then the divine rise and rebirth (rennaisance) of the holy City of Rome in the Germanic west is resurrected. It was in times like this, when there is union of church and state, there is the image reemergent of an ancient Roman weld of power was Incorporated.

Philippine churches are so clever, no wonder in the south there is another well known Pastor close to the President, who is also fond of building his own Tolda too, and in 2025 we will be seeing another little image of Rome rising in glory in Davao and his newly built kingDome city was inaugurated, we see a clear depiction of how the clay and the iron mingle to form the pot out from the potter's fund. Then there's Ciudad Victoria rising out of the lahar ashes in the north.

The good thing about these development is that, these patriarchs are so quick to act when it comes to augmenting the looming problem of worsening traffic that may be encountered in the future, and they built an interchange using public funds to cater to the transient needs of occasional sports event to an arena of a not so populated region, even for a hundred years. Another hypocrisy is that these patriarchs are obviously building a mega city with real estate to an area that was founded on burned brimstone and vulcanic ashes of Pinatubo. Are they pious enough to resurrect the Sin City of Sodom and Gomorrah in the very heart of our lady Sta. Maria and the future Bocaue, a tragedy? Hail ciudad victory! City of misappropriated alms and sin taxes of people.

Now I figured out that the perfect solution to Manila's perennial traffic problem. It is the union of church and state, and of public funds plus business sector investments combined with alms and church tithes. With these union of funds INCorporated, we can build more interchanges, pave more roads, and save more souls.

Sana lahat ng expressways and tollways sa bansa freely accesible na to all traffic and alisin nyo na mga toll booths gawing free passage na lahat at pondohan na rin nila lahat ng future PPPc(private-public-church infrastructure projects na under sa build build build program sa bansa.

Imagine kung yung mga NLEX, SLEX, C6, skyway and other expressways sa Metro Manila ay libre lahat at passable to all vehicles at mapondohan ang mga interchange link and flyover projects sa buong Metro Manila, Aba baka magka himala masolve problema sa traffic sa kamaynilaan agad.

Basta't may pagkakaisa and we are one at may sipag at tiyaga, maisasakatuparan agad yan. Build Babel build!

Attachments

I respect your opinion however I am in doubt with your solution considering that you did'nt even recognize the cause of the problem, the volume of vehicles.

I just wanna share how Singapore deal and implement things with this regards and this has nothing to do with religion. Following are the point of views to address heavy road traffic, primarily to minimize the volume of vehicles on the road:

1. Implement huge road taxes to all vehicles(private or public) for using the roads including huge fines parking.

2. Implement huge taxes in acquiring vehicles including huge taxes to minimize vehicular purchases.

3. Systematic Public Transport System ( buses and trains ) with the sense to maximize each and every trip.

4. Strict Policies in the issuance of driver's license and vehicles' registration that includes higher fines & fees and Intense Education on Road Laws to drivers upon license application.

5. Now, is to execute the build build build, from the taxes and fines collected for road infrastructures and facilities.

The sad thing is, it's only an imagination, like a fairytale coz you know why? It will never happen because of the incurable disease that infects us, that is becoming worser as time goes, CORRUPTION! 😩

I respect your opinion however I am in doubt with your solution considering that you did'nt even recognize the cause of the problem, the volume of vehicles.

I just wanna share how Singapore deal and implement things with this regards and this has nothing to do with religion. Following are the point of views to address heavy road traffic, primarily to minimize the volume of vehicles on the road:

1. Implement huge road taxes to all vehicles(private or public) for using the roads including huge fines parking.

2. Implement huge taxes in acquiring vehicles including huge taxes to minimize vehicular purchases.

3. Systematic Public Transport System ( buses and trains ) with the sense to maximize each and every trip.

4. Strict Policies in the issuance of driver's license and vehicles' registration that includes higher fines & fees and Intense Education on Road Laws to drivers upon license application.

5. Now, is to execute the build build build, from the taxes and fines collected for road infrastructures and facilities.

The sad thing is, it's only an imagination, like a fairytale coz you know why? It will never happen because of the incurable disease that infects us, that is becoming worser as time goes, CORRUPTION! 😩
Well maybe then earthly religion can cure Corruption someday 😆

Bakit si kiboloy na naman pinagsisi niyo mga KAPPA member? Ibang simbahan yung powerful at influential sa bansa eto ay simbahan nang ***, sila lang naman yung my pinaka maraming assets and money surpassing even our richest tycoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.