What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner Forums. Take a moment to Sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Choosy!

Tree Mondragon

Forum Expert
Established
Reaction score
Yung ukay ukay lang bibilhin mo pero tagal mo matapos.

*Pobre pero choosy*

Choose wisely ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Tree Mondragon

Forum Expert
What's the average price of davao ukay?
I canโ€™t enumerate. Because I usually bought ukay that would cost 10/20/100. Take note I ask more less if I buy alot of ukays ๐Ÿคฃ. I just say โ€œsuki nyo ko, tawad naman?!โ€ Hahaha sometimes they will give me freebies, and when I wear it. It doesnโ€™t look like cheap. Hahahaha all of my stuffs are ukay. I donโ€™t want to buy clothes in the mall. I would never enjoy it hahahha ๐Ÿ˜‚

Byoujou

Addict
So i've heard. last time I was in davao. I'm already astonished of the discipline of the people there. wondering how much changed since then. plus everything might be cheaper there haha

Tree Mondragon

Forum Expert
So i've heard. last time I was in davao. I'm already astonished of the discipline of the people there. wondering how much changed since then. plus everything might be cheaper there haha
Exactly!!! Itโ€™s more cheaper here and more clean, no snatchers and addicts! Hahahaha never been in Luzon pa talaga. Hindi ata ako interesado? Hahahaha does it sound mean?

Byoujou

Addict
Exactly!!! Itโ€™s more cheaper here and more clean, no snatchers and addicts! Hahahaha never been in Luzon pa talaga. Hindi ata ako interesado? Hahahaha does it sound mean?
it's all good. I don't like it here anyway hahaha. I thought of transfering to Bacolod or Davao 5 years ago. it still not happening hahaha.

Tree Mondragon

Forum Expert
it's all good. I don't like it here anyway hahaha. I thought of transfering to Bacolod or Davao 5 years ago. it still not happening hahaha.
Really? What happened? Why it didnโ€™t happen? I really hate traffic, I hate crowded. Unless itโ€™s party? Hahaha but not that much I really want to have that kind of street party. Minsan lang

Popular This Month

Popular On This Forum

Unanswered Topics