Closed Choosy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Mondragon

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
Yung ukay ukay lang bibilhin mo pero tagal mo matapos.

*Pobre pero choosy*

Choose wisely šŸ˜Ž

What's the average price of davao ukay?
I canā€™t enumerate. Because I usually bought ukay that would cost 10/20/100. Take note I ask more less if I buy alot of ukays šŸ¤£. I just say ā€œsuki nyo ko, tawad naman?!ā€ Hahaha sometimes they will give me freebies, and when I wear it. It doesnā€™t look like cheap. Hahahaha all of my stuffs are ukay. I donā€™t want to buy clothes in the mall. I would never enjoy it hahahha šŸ˜‚

So i've heard. last time I was in davao. I'm already astonished of the discipline of the people there. wondering how much changed since then. plus everything might be cheaper there haha

So i've heard. last time I was in davao. I'm already astonished of the discipline of the people there. wondering how much changed since then. plus everything might be cheaper there haha
Exactly!!! Itā€™s more cheaper here and more clean, no snatchers and addicts! Hahahaha never been in Luzon pa talaga. Hindi ata ako interesado? Hahahaha does it sound mean?

it's all good. I don't like it here anyway hahaha. I thought of transfering to Bacolod or Davao 5 years ago. it still not happening hahaha.
Really? What happened? Why it didnā€™t happen? I really hate traffic, I hate crowded. Unless itā€™s party? Hahaha but not that much I really want to have that kind of street party. Minsan lang

Status
Not open for further replies.