What's new

Trivia 73% of Filipinos Naniniwala na Bumaba ang bilang ng mga Drugs Users sa Pilipinas Simula ng maupo sya Bilang Presidente.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bago niyu Basahin ito din Opinyon ko: Yung Kaibigan ko ngang Shabu User , Nag aalaga na ngayun ng Baboy at Nag nenegosyo na . hahahaha

By LLANESCA T. PANTI, GMA News

Around 73% of Filipinos believe that the number of îllégâl drug users has been reduced since President Rodrigo Duterte took office in June 30, 2016, a Social Weather Stations (SWS) poll showed.

The SWS survey, conducted last December 13 to 16, 2019 but was only released on Monday, January 13, revealed that of the said 73%, 28% of them said the number of drug users has been reduced a lot while 46% said it was somewhat reduced.

On the other hand, only 14% said that the number of drug users increased since three years ago. Of this number, 6% said it has increased a lot, while the 8% said it has somewhat increased.

Another 12% said the number of drug users remained the same.

Based on a 2015 survey of the Dangerous Drugs Board (DDB) on the number of îllégâl drug users in the country—the latest available government data—there are 1.8 million îllégâl drug users in the country.

So nasaan yung sinasabi ng oposisyun na Failed daw? Taong bayan na ang nagsabi nyan.!

Last edited:
Surveys are not a basis nor a means to establish truth. Saying that 'most Filipinos believe that drug users reduced' does not equate to the number of drug users actually being reduced.

Let me ask a question to clarify my point.

For example, we conduct a survey with a question, 'do you believe unicorns exist or not?'. We all know unicorns do not exist. If the survey results show that the majority believed that unicorns exists, does that mean that they actually exist? No, it does not. It does not change the fact that unicorns do not exist, even if most people believe they do.

We need actual data of the number of drug users since Duterte took office, not survey or poll results. Then, compare it to the number of drug users before Duterte took office. Only then can we assert that the population of drug users have indeed reduced during Duterte's term.
Yong data ng gobyerno nakalatag na ano matawag mo dun deretsohin mo nalang kami na dilawan ka ganun lang wag ng mang insulto binalita na nga diba anong proof pa mga data hinihingi mo at tsaka wag mo kaming englishin dito kasi tagalog tayo kong gusto mo mag english sa america ka pumunta dun mas maintindihan ka ng banyaga lalo na yong mga pag sipsip ng dilaw dun ay puro paninira.

Yong data ng gobyerno nakalatag na ano matawag mo dun deretsohin mo nalang kami na dilawan ka ganun lang wag ng mang insulto binalita na nga diba anong proof pa mga data hinihingi mo at tsaka wag mo kaming englishin dito kasi tagalog tayo kong gusto mo mag english sa america ka pumunta dun mas maintindihan ka ng banyaga lalo na yong mga pag sipsip ng dilaw dun ay puro paninira.
🤦‍♂️ How many times do I have to say that surveys cannot substitute for numeric data like the actual number of drug users because surveys are opinions. That is a simple thing I am asking: the actual number of drug users then vs. now and compare them and yet you can't even understand it nor can you provide it.

And no, we are not tagalogs. We are Filipinos. Tagalog and Filipino are different :rolleyes: If you can't discern between the two, I suggest you research.

Also, English and Filipino are the two official languages of the Philippines. If you don't even know that, then you don't have the right to dictate what I do. You're the one who resorted to name-calling and insults. And you have to gall to call me off for insulting you? The nerve of this one.

Tanungin kita, Knino ka kampi kay Duterte or kay Leny? SinagoSinagot ko tanong mo na wala akong alam na data . kaya sagutin mo din ang tanong ko sir.
Neither. Politics is not as simple as black and white, nor is it as simple as merely choosing a side. It's applauding the right and criticizing the wrong. It's called discernment because we have the capacity to know what is right or wrong, yes?

🤦‍♂️ How many times do I have to say that surveys cannot substitute for numeric data like the actual number of drug users because surveys are opinions. That is a simple thing I am asking: the actual number of drug users then vs. now and compare them and yet you can't even understand it nor can you provide it.

And no, we are not tagalogs. We are Filipinos. Tagalog and Filipino are different :rolleyes: If you can't discern between the two, I suggest you research.

Also, English and Filipino are the two official languages of the Philippines. If you don't even know that, then you don't have the right to dictate what I do. You're the one who resorted to name-calling and insults. And you have to gall to call me off for insulting you? The nerve of this one.
Sino pipiliin mo si Leny or si Duterte? Haha

sa pagkakaalam ko mas marami na ang lugar ngayon na wala ng adik, unlike before na kahit saan ka pumunta maraming adik at nakakatakot kasi sure mapapatrouble ka kasi dami siga na sabog. dati kasi kung sino pa yung mga adik sila pa yung maimpluwensya hawak nila mga pulis. kaya malaki na talaga pagbabago. kung hindi yun nakikita ng iba aba e baka affected sila or ayaw nila tanggapin. opinyon ko lang.
Then substantiate your opinion with facts. Just because it is happening to you doesn't mean it's happening to everyone else. The Philippines do not consist of just you and your barangay.

Sino pipiliin mo si Leny or si Duterte? Haha
Neither. Politics is not as simple as black and white, nor is it as simple as merely choosing a side. It's applauding the right and criticizing the wrong. It's called discernment because we have the capacity to know what is right or wrong, yes?

If you think political debate is merely won by choosing a side, you are sorely mistaken.

If you think political debate is merely won by choosing a side, you are sorely mistaken.
Di mo sinasagot tanong ko. Duterte or Dilawan?

tatlo lang yan ehh either maka Dilaw or merong mga Negosyo na napasara ni Duterte and last ρáíd troll
Simple lang wag na pahabain , Dilaw or Duterte?
Here we go again. Can't defend a statement. Can't show proof. Since there's nothing else to do, resorting to name-calling and insults. And since you're not contented, you force someone to choose side, when politics is not merely just choosing a side. I have answered that question, I will not repeat what I said. You asking that question shows that you are a novice when it comes to political debates.

Not only is that immature, childish, desperate and uneducated, it is proof enough that you refuse to listen to someone and you only like to listen what sounds good, even if they are not at all true or misguided. You refuse correction even if someone is trying to correct you.

With that let me end this with a quote:
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid. Proverbs 12:1

Have a nice day.

Here we go again. Can't defend a statement. Can't show proof. Since there's nothing else to do, resorting to name-calling and insults. And since you're not contented, you force someone to choose side, when politics is not merely just choosing a side. I have answered that question, I will not repeat what I said. You asking that question shows that you are a novice when it comes to political debates.

Not only is that immature, childish, desperate and uneducated, it is proof enough that you refuse to listen to someone and you only like to listen what sounds good, even if they are not at all true or misguided. You refuse correction even if someone is trying to correct you.

With that let me end this with a quote:
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid. Proverbs 12:1

Have a nice day.
God Bless You, Sana magising n kayu sa katotohanan. Si Duterte lang ang nakapagpabago sa Problema ng Druga dito sa Pilipinas. Dati parang Candy lang yan na bemebenta sa Daan eh. Ako isang Ordinaryong Mamamayan. Nakita ko talaga ang Pagbabago.
Kaya sana sa susunod na Eleksyun , hinding hindi na sa makabalik ang mga yellows sa Position, para hindi masadlak sa Lagim ulit ang ating mahal na Pilipinas.

Then substantiate your opinion with facts. Just because it is happening to you doesn't mean it's happening to everyone else. The Philippines do not consist of just you and your barangay.
okay kung yan opinion mo e, pero ano pala opinion mo sa drug war ni duterte?

Matumal na ngayon, dati laging may patay ditong adik, ngayon wala na masyado kasi sa kakaprotekta ng mga siraulo na mapagmahal ng mga salot ng lipunan tulad nalang ni vp leni na wala namang alam.

Matumal na ngayon, dati laging may patay ditong adik, ngayon wala na masyado kasi sa kakaprotekta ng mga siraulo na mapagmahal ng mga salot ng lipunan tulad nalang ni vp leni na wala namang alam.
sinabi mo pa may iilan tayung mga matitinong pulis takot na sumugpo sa mga Adik nayan baka makasuhan cla at mabaligtad pa kontra sa kanila hahahah

It did lessen the meth epidemic, but the masterminds are still at large. Poor execution of drug war, common sense lang kasi halos karamihan sa mga parak at politician nasa paycheck nang druglord, so why order the local cops to cleanse the streets?

Status
Not open for further replies.