What's new

Closed DIET OR LOSS WEIGHT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeproxko

Honorary Poster
Reaction
DIET OR LOSS WEIGHT???

Ideally, losing weight is effective when you do exercise or any physical activities such as: Swimming, surfing, climbing, trekking, Running, Jogging and or even dieting.

Pero meron akong alternative na ginawa at super effective.

What I am currently doing is stretching, yes STRETCHING only. But of course, do not abuse your food.

Instead of running everyday, every morning and or evening. You can do an alternative way of increasing your metabolism.

I understand nga wala ito sa mga books or science natin but effective talaga.

What are the mode of stretching?? Any movement or direction you want, for as long as the whole muscle or body mo ma galaw lahat.

Kahit anong porma basta merong ma stretch from head to toe talaga.

Tag 40 sec to 60 seconds PER or EACH position. You can try some of the stretching in your bed as well.

TAKE NOTE: images below are selected, ito talaga yung mga gusto kong position. Hehe

Attachments

Last edited:
Kasi as what I have observed, when do stretching, we are talking about muscles.

Stretching allows your muscles to move in all direction, depending on your position or type of stretching.

Knowing that muscle moves, then it helps your veins, or blood flow naturally. And with this, talagang gagana yung body mo, in fact your EYE SIGHT ko nag i improve nga after days of stretching. Kasi near sighted ako eh.

Ito yung mga effects nang stretching sa body ko.

• Good eye sight
  • Good breathing
  • Maluwag yung movements or actions mo
  • Yung mga na ipit nga muscle or ugat, ma gagalaw na sila and they start to work on your body
  • Good metabolism

Status
Not open for further replies.