What's new

Closed Wii u modify guide 5.5.2 firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Poppy

Forum Guru
Reaction
Recently I just Modified my Wii u 5.5.2, dahi sa mahirap makahanap ng games lalo na pag sa province ka kaya I did some research. gusto ko lang i share sainyo. para na din sa akin dahil mamakakalimutin ako haha.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if anything happens to your Console do it at your own risk.

3 type of wii u häçks

First Final Setup - Browser

This is the basic type of setup that requires nothing but files on your SD card. All you need to do is use the Wii U's internet browser to launch exploits. This requires an internet connection so it can be bad if you bring it somewhere that doesn't have wifi.

1. loadiine.ovh/550/HBLK (Loads up Homebrew Launcher)

2. wiiubru.com/mocha (Loads up Mocha CFW)
So basically just open the browser, and choose the bookmark you need. Your browser is your main tool for häçks. Most people use this setup, so I call it the cheap man's setup. But it's by no means obsolete or ineffective. In a way, the first setup is much like the second setup.

Second Final Setup - Haxchi

This setup is a bit steeper to get into since it requires that you buy a $7 DS VC (Brain Age) on Eshop. But it's slightly more convenient than the first setup because it can be used offline. The other benefit is the ability to hold buttons while launching it to get into certain apps. Personally I feel like this is similar to the first setup where you have to launch CFW manually each time you turn on the system before you can play certain content. So I don't see much of a benefit with Haxchi, it's debatable. I prefer the third final setup over the second. If you're a EUR user, you can download DR Kawashima's Brain Training for FREE and it'll be a definitive setup since you didn't have to pay anything for it!

Third Final Setup - CBHC (Coldbooting)

This is hands down the most convenient setup you can have, since it can boot up CFW as soon as you turn on the system. But many users find this setup to be scary or risky, since you can possibly screw up the system for good if you do something wrong. Through personal experience, I deem it to be safe since it's hard to ever go wrong. You simply install it and forget about it. This requires that you have Haxchi, and to me this is the best reason to ever buy the DS VC. It's highly debatable about the safety of coldbooting.

What I gonna show you is the 2nd method which is haxchi hindi kasi stable ang 5.5.2 sa browser method palagi siya nag freeze. hindi ko sinubukan ang 3rd set up yung cold bot kasi may risk siya involve baka ma bricked ang console. halos parehas lang din naman function.

Lets begin

5.5.2 häçk wii u tutorial(Haxchi method)

Requirements to follow along with this tutorial are:

• A Nintendo Wii U on a firmware that's ON Nintendo's official version 5.5.2. • An Internet Connection • An SD Card formatted to Fat32

• A working NNID account capable of purchasing eShop games (no banned accounts)

• An exploitable Virtual Console DS game (Brain Age) purchased legitimately from Nintendo's eShop with a working NNID account. • $6.99 to purchase Brain Age from Nintendo's eShop

Procedures

1. Buy Virtual console game (Brain Age) on the eshop

2. Put SD card into the computer, and format it into Fat32

3. Google Dmok789 github and download homebrew launcher 1.3

4. Google fix94github Download Haxchi_v2.5u2

5. Extract those two

6. Put it into the root of the sd card folder wiiu/apps

7. Go into haxchi folder open config.txt replace everything with a=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf /enter/ default=sysmenu

8. *********** Sd card into the wii u console. Make sure your connected to the internet

9. Go to your wii u internet browser then go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. hit submit

10. If it works you will see the white wii u screen then it will direct you to the homebrew channel

11. Then load the haxchi installer it will automatically detects the Virtual console game Brain age. Select the game, your game will be replace as a Haxchi

12. It will go back to your wii home menu.

13. Done! Your wii is modified.

*What to do in Haxchi/ install home brew channel*

1. Put your Sd card into your computer

2. Google homebrew appstore/ wiiubru.com download wupinstaler gx2

3. Google vgmoose go to hbas, release download appstore15

4. Google Dmok789 github go to releases download homebrew launcher v2.1

5. Extract everything into wiiu/apps

6. Make a install folder into the root of the sd card and put the extracted files of homebrew laucher v2.1

7. *********** Sd card into the console then open haxchi then go to your internet browser and go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. it will again direct you to homebrew channel then go to wupintaller install homebrew launcher channel v2.1 and install it to USB

8. Done! Homebrew channel should be installed in your wii u now. You can now use homebrew launcher channel without using the browser method. You should boot the haxchi first everytime you open your console if you want to use the exploits.

Note: for security measures you should also block updates from your wii u console to do this you need to go system setting, internet, select internet, connections, chose your active wifi connections then change settings go to DNS choose don’t auto obtain, in the primary DNS type in 081.004.127.020 secondary DNS 168.235.092.108. also go to power settings disable auto power and standby functions and disable also auto update.

How to download and put games into your Wii using loadiine gx2 and wupinstaller

Loadine gx2 method.

1. To download games go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and download games, into your sd card make a folder name it games (wiiu/games) and also make a folder saves (wiiu/saves)

2. Put the downloaded games into (wiiu/games)

3. Go to homebrechannel choose loadiine gx2 and choose your game

Wupinstaller and wii u usb helper

As you may already know, Wii U USB Helper has been discontinued, however, this shouldn't mean we're not allowed to use it anymore.

So I've made a launcher which makes it work again. Hooray!

Here's how to set it up:

Step 1 - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Step 2 - Download a compatible version of Wii U USB Helper.

· You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

· You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (RECOMMENDED)

· You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

If you have a version earlier than 0.6.1.653 that is not listed here, please PM me.

Step 3 - Extract Wii U USB Helper, then extract the launcher in the same folder.

Step 4 - Download You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to the same folder, run it and follow the instructions.

Step 5 - Run USBHelperLauncher.exe and follow the on-screen instructions. Then make a shortcut of it on the desktop and you're all set!

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

· USB Helper Is preparing ticket Fix

1. Open up your host file under c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts the paste the following line at the bottom: 104.129.56.137 wiu.titlekeys.gq

2. Download clear appdata.bat file and run it You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

3. Done, now start usb helperlaucher.exe again

4. Put wiu.titlekeys.gq as your url

5. Put the downloaded games into the install folder of your Sd card and install it using Wupinstaller

6. Enjoy your game!

I'm scared kasi mamaya i do anything wrong ang tagal ko na plan gawin to honestly
try the browser häçk first kung takot ka wala nmn mawawala dun di pati masisira ang unit mo. tapos pag na gets mo na try mo na din yung haxchi. yun kasi gamit ko. ang mahirap lang naman nngyon yung pag kuha ng mga games di ko pa ntry ulit yung wiusbhelper kasi halos lahat ng games na download ko na e hehe. kaya di ko pa ulit na try ulit. ewan ko nga ba bat di bumenta ang wiiu pero para sa akin maganda siya. konti lang pinagkaiba sa switch

hi po ask lang po, i downoaded homebrew na po and mocha po ung gamit ko problem ko naman po di ko alam san po magdodowload ng games and kung saan folder ko po ilalagay help po hehe

Hindi po rar files nga po eh try ko po ung wiiu helper hehe thank you!! Sobrang naewxcite na ko to use

67629185_587073981697838_6540656621058523136_n.jpg
67644063_416199375660553_5036284870402244608_n.jpg
67737612_491615378255722_7274347501774176256_n.jpg
67844297_2317123498556530_6777278502677774336_n.jpg

67429791_2411657089090096_1746246909854482432_n.jpg
67554939_338123647095990_1080826604482985984_n.jpg

Attachments

tama naman po db na homebrew lang naman po kailangan? di po kasi ako nag haxchi eh, mocha nalang ginamit ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back