What's new

Closed ░▒▓█► pʜcᴀʀʟ vpn-pᴀɴᴅᴀʀɪᴀ (ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴜᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ)+aɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ (open for all) ◄█▓▒░

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC-Sabina

Forum Guru
Reaction
Like mo muna para umakyat tayo..hehe
PHCarl VPN Pandaria Official Release:
05-02-18

Read this carefully
483687_IMG_20180503_010649.jpg

File size: 1.9MB
•Auto Update Checker/App Auto Update- The app automatically checks for new update and lets you download the latest update of PHCarl-Pandaria by just clicking the "Download" button inside the app.
Available for GTM, TNT & SUN- This VPN was specially made for Globe, TM,Sun and TNT users. We didn't include Smart since it always blocks your sim.( For some changes,an update will be made.)
32 Servers Inside- Added 32 servers (in total) to suit your needs. You can select the promo you want (Not all promos are included). For server changes,an update will be made. (You can directly download and check updates in the app)
Fast connect -Well it's obvious, no need to explain it.

Rules:
1. VPN Username should be your Username here in phcorner. Any other name will automatically be disabled
2. After 5 days expiration, you can renew your account but use your phcorner username,if you can't create an account using your expired username,please comment down.
3.Feedback is a must. Remember, I have the control of your vpn account and I know who downloaded it without any feedback.

FAQS:

1. Is it possible for me to check for Updates Manually?
-Yes it is. All you have to do is Click the Logo and tick CHECK FOR UPDATES
2. How many days per account does this VPN provides?
-To avoid abuses of PHCarl VPN, we have decided to make the account validity 5 days per account.

3.Where can I download and create an account?
- Visit
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Look for LogIn form and enter this account:

User: Pandaria
Pass: VPN

Announcement:
PHCarl VPN White-Wizard v3 will be released soon
Features:
•Auto Update

Ultimate Credits:

Bro JX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.