Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiashakes

Forum Veteran
Reaction
As requested by lalaladadadee
here: https://phcorner.net/threads/520414/#post-8538188

oZCZ4U3U0w3iOQB2QcIxpfPm7vozsGncm59nxU56CwAc-2tTWd.jpg

The trip of a lifetime just turned into the end of the world.

When Jesse crawls out of the wreckage of a subway car and emerges into daylight, he's greeted by a living nightmare. An unexplained force has destroyed New York City, turning skyscrapers into ash, cutting off all power and communication. Jesse and his new friends, Dave, Anna and Mini are dazed but unhurt. The other survivors are not so lucky. Every human being they encounter is infected, gripped by an unquenchable thirst that drives them to monstrous acts of violence.

Somehow, Jesse has to escape. But first, he has to stay alive.

From childhood's hour I have not been
As others were; I have not seen
As others saw; I could not bring
My passions from a common spring.
From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow; I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone;
And all I loved, I loved alone.

--from "Alone" by Edgar Allan Poe

ukN60CRsvT3stzr2S8YeqTBaqDthiLN_ISMgFregY1tJGmgk30.jpg

At the end of the world, it's hard to trust anyone--even yourself.

Jesse and a ragged band of survivors crawl through the wreckage of New York City. They escaped the Chasers--for now. But the infected zombie freaks are getting bolder, stronger. So when they begin to see signs of human life, they can't believe their luck. Now they're the chasers, looking for someone to tell them the worst vacation ever is over. Of course, luck can be good and bad. And the enemy could be closer than your reflection in the mirror. . .

PUMHxKTdk6O2N_CLaZzrl1YuVqfRxvfFfqXhwtI_hnSx00D-Uw.jpg

In a dangerous, devastated New York, one 16-year-old Australian boy finds himself alone ...

A gripping thriller that follows the events from Chasers and Survivor, the first two books in the Alone trilogy

It's now or maybe never – sixteen-year-old Jesse has spent eighteen days in post-apocalyse New York, waiting for help that never comes. He owes it to his new friends, Rachel and Felicity, to go beyond their temporary refuge to find other survivors who may hold the key to escape. Could the collective at Chelsea Piers have the answers or prove to be just another distraction in his quest?

Meanwhile, Jesse is burdened with guilt and sadness at the fate of his other friend, Caleb, who has fallen prey to the virus and become a Chaser. So when it emerges that a cure-all serum may be available, Jesse determines to secure it to save his friend - at any cost...perhaps even his own future.

The Alone Trilogy Titles:
Alone: Chasers
Alone: Survivor
Alone: Quarantine

Download Here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

:) Want Books? Appreciate requests! Just send me a DM or mention me here! :)

:) For other AUDIOBOOK REQUESTS: :)

Audiobooks will be delivered at least 72 hours later.
Feel free to send your requests via DM or mention me!

LOVE IT? HIT LIKE!
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Codename Villanelle by Luke Jennings meron po ba kayo pa request naman po. Ty in advance muah

Noted! Meron ako nito sa tracker, upload ko tomorrow morning! :)

Eh meron din po ba kayo ng

Villanelle: Hollowpoint
Villanelle: No Tomorrow

Author:Luke Jennings

Para completo heheheeh ty po ulit ang ganda kasi nung killing eve na tv series

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.