What's new

5 Main Reasons Why a Real MAN Will Flex You

Professora Akira

☯️ SôulNinetãiL☯️
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
1. He is extremely proud and happy to have you.

Being cheesy might be cringy to some of his friends, but he won't mind doing it so because he is proud to have you. He won't mind what other people will say, because his intentions for you is pure and true.

2. He doesn't hide anything from you.

A man who's faithful enough won't hesitate to show you off to the world. He won't make you second guess your worth. He will let everybody know how much he loves you!

3. He respects your needs as a woman.

A real man knows you need security and reassurance. He knows how important it is to you to be introduced and not hidden. He will show you off without you asking him.

4. He can see himself spending the rest of his life with you.

When a man falls in love, I mean really in love, he won't get tired to remind you of how much you mean to him and how he appreciates your existence. He will let the world know about it because he can already picture out spending the rest of his life with you.

5. His love for you is a hundred one percent true.

A real man shows you off to the public because he wants to make sure you feel special and appreciated everytime. He is not hiding you from everyone, because you are his "only" woman.

To all women out there,

Don't settle for a man who don't have the balls and can't be a man enough to do even the tiniest and smallest amount of effort for you.
Because a real man, even if you won't ask him to, won't hesitate to show you off and be proud he's got you. 🙂

PS. My goal for posting this is to let other men out there to at least be a man enough to appreciate, value and show your girl off in public and social media "once in a while". It does not mean you do it from time to time.

Yes we do have different love languages, but "posting at least once in a while" I guess won't be that hard— if you are really FAITHFUL to your girl.

excerpt from J.R.

parang comercial to ng Del monte saying"ketchup please Luis"
ahahah
very well said prof.

Back