What's new

Closed To all grammarians and person who wants to learn english grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gusto lang namang matuto nung bata pero mas trip nyo pang awayin. Hays ewan ko sa inyo hahahaha

The best way to learn a language is by speaking it. Use it as much as you can. Don't mind them if they criticize you. Write essays, Poems, or anything you want to express. Evaluate your works.

As for the grammar, every language follows a systematic "grammar" English has simple but complex one. Simple in a way that it is understandable, can be easly grasped. But complex because it has varieties of "parts" "system", etc.

Hi ts. I just want to ask what is the proper to use? at, in, or from.
i.e. I finished my Bachelors Degree at, from or in?

at, in and from are prepositions like under, above, after etc. Example. "at" for preposition of time we have "at night", "at" for preposition of place "at the altar". For "in" naman preposition of time we have "in the morning", preposition of place "in a box". Sa "from" naman let's say "I'm from Davao" it uses to show someone or aomething's origin or it shows the place that someone or something left, in other word, starting point. Example "You have a letter from _____"

Hi. keep in mind na lang po na:
IN is used in: countries, cities, province, state, year, months, weeks (long period of times)

AT is used in: organization/event, (exact time an place e.g dinner, breakfast, lunch, house number).

ON is used for: surface, line, highways, days and dates.

"I finished my Bachelor Degree in" is preferable.

Hi. keep in mind na lang po na:
IN is used in: countries, cities, province, state, year, months, weeks (long period of times)

AT is used in: organization/event, (exact time an place e.g dinner, breakfast, lunch, house number).

ON is used for: surface, line, highways, days and dates.

"I finished my Bachelor Degree in" is preferable.
kala ko " from" talaga. ok thanks tol

kala ko " from" talaga. ok thanks tol
kung verbal yan hindi naman mapapansin haha bilisan mo lang.

kapag specific ka sa natapos mo 'in' magagamit mo, for example I finished my BSED in University of PHC. kapag "graduated" naman 'from' magagamit mo. for instance, I graduated from University of PHC.

kapag specific ka sa natapos mo 'in' magagamit mo, for example I finished my BSED in University of PHC. kapag "graduated" naman 'from' magagamit mo. for instance, I graduated from University of PHC.
oo nga verbal hindi mahahalata hahaha. naalala ko lang ito noon kasi pag introduce yourself tos tatanuning undergrad course mo. nalilito kami pag from ba or at hahahha

Hi. Thanks for answering their questions. I wasn't able to go online cause I only have limited time. Finals kasi. HAHAHAHA.

hi i’m also i want to learn english speaking, i want yo improve my grammar. does anyone could share some advice to become a good english speaker?

Not a grammarian but try to revisit and familiarize your parts of speach and Subject-Verb aggrement. Not so complex na gaya na hanap mu but its a good way to start

According to my intellectual capacity, I'm handsome. kbye
P.s. I love English Languages and Literatures too but I'm not that good enough to speak english fluently.

Status
Not open for further replies.