What's new

$33 Per Referral + Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriortogo

Eternal Poster
Reaction
You are not allowed to post referral, commission, or affiliate links in the forum.
As of today's feedback paying to.

Requirement:
Kailangan na maging "green" ang account mo to be able to proceed and maging viable for referral payment.

Note:
a. Need magcomplete ng offers pero available lang for Tier 1 countries.
b. Huwag magalala dahil basahin at malaman pano para sa katulad natin.
c. Kung member ka ng PTC sites like Neobux at iba pa, mas madaling makuha ang referral system na to. Madali lang para sa irerefer mo na kumpletuhin ang 1 credit offer dahil may mga "free offers" naman na available.

Steps:

1. Register to the <deleted>
2. Login to the site.

Paano magiging "GREEN" ang account?

3. Need magrefer ng 1 new member galing sa allowed countries. Kahit 1 member lang pwede na basta worth 1 credit ang gagawin niya para sa iyo.
Ieemail nila sa iyo kung ang ni-refer mo ay nakatapos ng worth 1 credit offer/s.
Allowed countries: (US / Canada / UK / Australia / Denmark / France / Germany / New Zealand / Norway / Spain / Sweden)

4. Kapag nakumpleto ang 1 credit para sa iyo, contact the admin.
5. Go to "support" page and open a support ticket.
6. Isulat ang sumusunod:
Subject: "International User"
Question: I am an international user outside of the above countries. I have a direct referral who has gone green with the email address xxx. Please activate my account so I can continue working. Thank you.

7. Wait lang ung confirmation email galing sa kanila.
8. After that you can proceed with the promotion para sure na makecredit sa iyo ang referral mo.

Dapat tandaan:

Bawal ang paggamit ng proxies or vpn.

Send me private message if you need the tutorial.

Respect the post.
Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back