What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

sixthday6

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hello there, I'm currently having a pretty annoying issue with my phone which is a Cherry Mobile phone.

I'm using Cherry Mobile's Flare XL Plus and our internet connection is PLDT Home DSL.

I'm obviously connected to our internet but there are times that it disconnects but it shows on the Wifi Settings that I'm still connected to the internet. I tried refreshing my social media apps, play YøùTùbé videos, even playing a game but I can't connect to any. Everything has a Connection Error.

I tried turning it on and off and my connection is working back again but after a minute it goes back to the issue, I did the trick again and the same thing happens.

So I used the forget wifi option and turned my phone on and off then connected to our wifi, the issue still happens. The only thing that can stop this is when I restart the router, it goes back to normal.

This already happened before (2016) and it was probably a long time ago since this happened first and now it's occuring again. I was just away for 1-2 hours earlier and the issue happened again, I had to restart our router. This only happens to my device not to my other family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.