What's new

Referral 30k received. Habol na until Feb. 23 nalang

Bat scam? Wala namang fee yan. 😅 Wait nalang sa 23 wala pa naman.

Wait mo sa 23 pa malalaman
Paps hindi kayo ang pakay nyan kundi investors in short mag rug yan Kumbaga nagpa airdrop para mag trending. Kadalasan sa mga yan yung telegram full lagi 80% dun all bots

Paps hindi kayo ang pakay nyan kundi investors in short mag rug yan Kumbaga nagpa airdrop para mag trending. Kadalasan sa mga yan yung telegram full lagi 80% dun all bots
Normal lang lods magpa airdrop part ng marketing nila. See natin sa 23, talagang kawawa investors kung ganun

Last edited:
Last edited:
Eh yung bull natry nyo na? May rcvd ako 600bull 
 New Airdrop: BULL100X
 Reward: 600 $BULL ~ $60
 Referral: 200 $BULL ~ $20
 Distribute: Instant (no fees)

Airdrop Link: phc.onl/#forbidden#BULL100X_AirdropBot?start=1wtRKW4Ib

Network: BSC /BEP20
Contract Address

0x72aDD749DdCFE9b749f50CBFf76B59A2e6c80Af5

Name: BULL Token
Symbol: BULL
Decimals: 18

Step-by-step guide:
1. Talk to the Telegram bot
2. Join our telegram chat and channel
3. Follow Twitter and Retweet pinned tweet
4. Click "claim" menu and wait distribution

Information
BULL100X is the investment token of the BSC platform.
The main task of the BULL token is to bring profit to its investors and holders.

Diko maconnect yan metakings sa tele pag dating sa trust pag click ko tel bot ndi nagdirect sa tele ko

Earn up to 50% annual yield on your deposits with Fuse Cash You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Here's the wallet of fuse Early birds get billions You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Here's the decentralized finance they've got to pay for it and they're going to have to pay for it if you want to save FUSE tokens.
DYOR TAYOR the G$ I convert to fuse tokens for big in the future.
If you believe in economic inclusion and the distribution of prosperity for all, then I invite you to sign up for GoodDollar and start collecting your daily digital UBI.
Use my invite link and receive an extra 50 G$ bonus: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You just need KYC you learn them , I just claim G$ on their app
also join their airdrops for $VOLT
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

DYOR niyo mga lods lakas ng mga backer nito nakalist na din sa coinmarketcap tokens nito

Back