What's new

Help 300 Mbps CONVERGE

dafcat77

Grasshopper
Hi Guys, kaka-install lang ng connection namin with Huawei EG8145V5 Modem and 300 Mbps Plan.

Ask ko lang kung hindi ba talaga pareho speed ng 2.4GHz and 5GHz band connection, kahit 300 Mbps yung Max theoretical throughput nung 2.4GHz and 867 Mbps naman sa 5 GHz band?

Sa speedtest result ko kasi:
IMG_20220930_2.4GHz.jpg
IMG_20220930_5GHz.jpg

Meron ba pwedeng gawin para umabot din sa almost 300 Mbps yung sa 2.4GHz?

Thanks in advance! :)

Attachments

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Screenshot_5.png

Plus depende pa sa WiFi chip ng client device (cellphone), tsaka sa distance from the source (modem-router), and the interferences from the source (modem-router) to the destination (client devices). 2.4GHz is prone to interference.

Attachments

Last edited:
Magdagdag ka ng modem na capable yung 2.4GHz up to 300mbps
Ok. Thanks!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2196461

Plus depende pa sa WiFi chip ng client device (cellphone), tsaka sa distance from the source (modem-router), and the interferences from the source (modem-router) to the destination (client devices). 2.4GHz is prone to interference.
Ok. Thank you!

Btw, I'm using my Poco F3 (WIFI 6) and Mi Pad 5 (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot) to do speedtest and standing right next to the modem-router. I'll try to do speedtest using LAN connection on my ROG G10DK (Mediatek WIFI 6 - MT7921 Wireless LAN Card).

Last edited: