What's new

Help 2k20 textfiles ..

brgfrdm

Addict
Established
Phelps po.. Baka meron kayo text files Ng NBA 2k20? Esp sa court and jersey po Sana.. salamat

Hello! I understand that you're looking for text files related to NBA 2K20, particularly for courts and jerseys. Unfortunately, as an AI text-based assistant, I don't have the capability to provide or share files directly. However, I can give you some guidance on where you might find the files you're looking for.

One option is to visit online gaming communities or forums dedicated to NBA 2K20. These communities often have a section for sharing custom content, including courts and jerseys. You can search for keywords like "NBA 2K20 court and jersey files" to find these communities. Be sure to check if there are any rules or guidelines for downloading and using the files before proceeding.

Additionally, you can explore modding websites or forums that specialize in NBA 2K games. These platforms usually have a wide range of user-created content available for download. Again, it's important to follow any guidelines or instructions provided by the community or the file creators when using these mods.

Remember to exercise caution when downloading files from the internet and ensure they come from reputable sources. Always scan files for viruses or malware before opening or installing them on your device.

I hope this information helps you in your search for NBA 2K20 text files. Good luck, and enjoy playing the game!

Back