What's new

Tutorial Boost even mifi openline guide

kamputs

Eternal Poster
Reaction
This is to give you an idea how to port and openline Shanghai Boost Even device, YOUWIN or EVOLUZN pocket mifi just in case your unit doesn't have an openlined firmware, or you flashed a firmware and ended up with No Service, No Signal or Searching prompt..

I WILL JUST GIVE YOU AN IDEA if this is a canteen this will be a SELF SERVICE TYPE

I will just provide basic infos don't blame me for anything that might happen to your device, do this at you own risk.

First download and install this drivers (for first time flashers)
WTPTP driver = You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
LTE MIFI Generic Driver = You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
MIFI Tool = for changing device info like IMEI, MAC and Serial number You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Firmware according to your device type LED type vs LCD type if you don't know the difference read and comprehend this tutorial by argotron https://phcorner.net/t/smart-bro-evoluzn-fx-pr2l-unlocking-reviving-update-12-01-16.216720/

Select your firmware here based on your device type and hardware version:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

or

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I have managed to bring back the signal of one user from Africa by trial and error and mix matching different firmware but it took us more than 3 days because I don't own the same device, so testing for compatibility is not an easy task. I promised not to do that again hahaha very stressful :)lucky for him I have a lot of time that week.

boost even1.png

I cannot guarantee you that my description is 100% correct because this are all based on my experience flashing and cross matching different firmware for FX PR2 (M023 LED Type) and M022T (LCD type) which now have an available online firmware you can flash.

Boost even2.jpg
Letters in RED are the necessary files for unlocking your device successfully.boost even3.png
Double click Img File path you wish to change and browse it to your file of choice
then replace the RBLI, RBLR and OSLO (Izma.bin file inside rar file) with this
LED Type You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
LCD Type You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

the try to flash if it ask for a MEP code just enter 123456

Observe for signal if you managed to have a signal then congratulations if not then the task of searching for the right RFBN files will begin (based on your hardware version)...good luck :):):)

Credits to sir argotron, nicolenikirby, totoymola11, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., aldrin224 and others who contributed a lot regarding FX PR2, FX Pr2L, M022T thread

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tutorial kamputs . But I'm having an error replacing the ReliableData.bin file with the one in the LCD link below. It says Error: ImageFileSize is larger than ImageEraseSize, Image: RFBN. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the tutorial kamputs . But I'm having an error replacing the ReliableData.bin file with the one in the LCD link below. It says Error: ImageFileSize is larger than ImageEraseSize, Image: RFBN. Thanks for your time.
Never experienced that before. Just make sure you have LCD firmware, maybe what you downloaded is for LED mifi not so sure but I never experienced that before try closing swd program and start again

kamputs Thanks for the tutorial in addition we worked once and it worked except for this problem of flash that occurred and of which I always seek the solution, I was really lucky that you were free that week, thank you again !

Last edited:
I wish I can answer that but I also don't know how to. Just lucky enough that we found stock firmwares of Globe, Smart and Sun network (Philippines) here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back