What's new

Closed 2 30day acm flow file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot great stuff. Can I request a .ehi of this without ssh account I have my own ,to my telegram Bellito009. .ehi twice as fast as,.ACM on my Amgoo 3g in a 4g no LTE area.

Thanks a lot great stuff. Can I request a .ehi of this without ssh account I have my own ,to my telegram Bellito009. .ehi twice as fast as,.ACM on my Amgoo 3g in a 4g no LTE area.

glad to know ur up and running bro, it not like i can let people get ehi but the network tends to have alot a spies prowling these forums, not saying ur one but we kinda become hesitant when it comes to ehi files, they have blocked us before so we know they can do it again so we tend to hide our info in the files

glad to know ur up and running bro, it not like i can let people get ehi but the network tends to have alot a spies prowling these forums, not saying ur one but we kinda become hesitant when it comes to ehi files, they have blocked us before so we know they can do it again so we tend to hide our info in the files

I understand what yours saying ,no worries if you can't get me one I'll try figuring one out hopefully ,the free host I'm familiar with just ain't working. All my ssh accounts are good I tried them with your .ACM and they connect. I have a working ehi file but it is locked so I can't change ssh account. Don't know if you could check it for me. Telegram Bellito009

No joy boss I'm not as good as I thought I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.