What's new

Closed 1w+1d=unli

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUILTY

Forum Expert
Reaction
Good day guys, today I would glad to share to you my way in maximizing P100 in its full potential. Without further do let's proceed.

First, we need the sim SMART BRO Prepaid/Kickstart sim.

Next, go to your nearest store and top up BroLoad100. It is comes with 300 minutes (5hours) worth of data (unli/non capping) and regular P100 electronic load.

Then, it is up to you if what time or day you want to consume it. In my case I always top up at 6pm I usually fully consumed it since the speed are so decent (fast and reliable).

After 5 hours of nonstop usage. Clock struck 11pm. Register to Allnight20 send to 9999 comes with 4 hours unlimited internet (non capping promo) registration begins 11pm to 4am.

And then once consume your regular electronic load left P80. Now register to AT60 to 9999 comes with 5 days non stop data internet (using vpn).

Lastly regular electronic load left P20 register again to Allnight20 to 9999 comes with 4hours unlimited data internet access and or AT10 to 9999 (if still available in your area) 1 day unlimited internet access (using vpn) then register again once expired.

That's it folks. All of the promos mentioned are all legit. Maximize it. Heavy downloader? Streaming whore? In this trick no problem! :)

Keep sharin' the lovin'

Ciao!

GUILTY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.