What's new

Closed 18mbps+ ph server for pc only+proxycap tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikanara

Great job you're doing for this great forum... much appreciated..
Am from Nigeria and i need your help in configuring proxy cap to work with my Nigeria Bug Host. Thanks and impatient;e awaiting Your Response.

1.Airtel Nigeria..
Note: The payload has no Bug-host but works with Specific proxies
Queence Vpn Configuration working on Phone
Tick remove Port
Proxy type:no proxy
Proxy server:
real proxy type:default
real proxy port:8080

Connect Through Http proxy: 172.24.248.150
port:8080

2. Glo Nigeria.
Tick remove Port
proxy type:real Host
Proxy server:redirect.glo.com
real proxy type:http
real proxy port:8080

BOSS GUMANA PO SA AREA KO PANGASINAN.. KASO NUNG MAKAKONEK AKO MAY DATA SURF KASI AKO EH.. OKAY LANG PO BA YUN?

KEEP SHARING.. PHC

Ok... It worked after some tedious effort. Still that's good news.

Here's what I've done(for those who want to know):
1.) I've installed 'v5.27'
2.) restarted the PC afterwards
3.) opened Task Manager to end task of 'Pr0xyCap UI/pcapui.exe' and then stopped the 'pcapsvc' in the services
4.) searched for 'MMTProvider.Mkey' in the registry with regedit, t'was empty so I ignored it
5.) copied the 'pâtch' to the app folder and run it to ρá†ch the app
6.) restarted the PC again after the ρá†ch was successful(to properly reload the app components)
7.) after the reboot, I "right-clicked" the app on the taskbar and selected 'About Pr0xyCap"
8.) I entered the following name & serial to their respective fields: Name: Ken Dickerson | Serial: 2ebb476489cb25279acbcfe62r

Then it was registered successfully.

9.) I then turned on/off (CDC) the connection and kept on doing it 'till I was able to get the proper 'WAN IP address' [100.116.x.x and up, or 10.x.x.x]

Afterwards, I tried to browse the internet but nothing happened. I have no internet access whatsoever. I opened
the 'Status and Logs' but it was "BLANK" and showed no evidence of working.

10.) so, as advised by some people on this forum thread, I've unistalled 'v5.27'
11.) restarted the PC
12.) installed the older 'v5.55'
13.) restarted the PC again
14.) it was already registered when I've checked after the reboot so I continued with the CDC process

And voila! It worked. Thank [insert superior being here].

P.S. I did more steps between 11 & 12 such as,

11.2) installed 'v5.56' then followed steps 2 to 9 again
Same results with the 'Status and Logs' being "BLANK" and all.
11.4) so I've checked my connection with an alternative injector and It seems fine
11.6) redid CDC with any other injector "closed" but alas, same unfortunate results with the 'Pr0xyCap'
11.8) somewhat annoyed, I've uninstalled 'v5.56' and followed through with steps 11 to 14 without doing steps 3 to 8 for this time

And luckily, it worked. So for those having some problems, check-out what I've done here and it might work for you.

And also, thank you ever so much, dear uploader. Cheers!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's some images to give ideas on certain things:

Oh, by the way. Loading the .prs/ruleset in the Configuration is obvious enough so you should do that too. Somewhere between step 8 & 9. Hahah. Good luck for all of you.

Attachments

Ok... It worked after some tedious effort. Still that's good news.

Here's what I've done(for those who want to know):
1.) I've installed 'v5.27'
2.) restarted the PC afterwards
3.) opened Task Manager to end task of 'Pr0xyCap UI/pcapui.exe' and then stopped the 'pcapsvc' in the services
4.) searched for 'MMTProvider.Mkey' in the registry with regedit, t'was empty so I ignored it
5.) copied the 'pâtch' to the app folder and run it to pâtch the app
6.) restarted the PC again after the pâtch was successful(to properly reload the app components)
7.) after the reboot, I "right-clicked" the app on the taskbar and selected 'About Pr0xyCap"
8.) I entered the following name & serial to their respective fields: Name: Ken Dickerson | Serial: 2ebb476489cb25279acbcfe62r

Then it was registered successfully.

9.) I then turned on/off (CDC) the connection and kept on doing it 'till I was able to get the proper 'WAN IP address' [100.116.x.x and up, or 10.x.x.x]

Afterwards, I tried to browse the internet but nothing happened. I have no internet access whatsoever. I opened
the 'Status and Logs' but it was "BLANK" and showed no evidence of working.

10.) so, as advised by some people on this forum thread, I've unistalled 'v5.27'
11.) restarted the PC
12.) installed the older 'v5.55'
13.) restarted the PC again
14.) it was already registered when I've checked after the reboot so I continued with the CDC process

And voila! It worked. Thank [insert superior being here].

P.S. I did more steps between 11 & 12 such as,

11.2) installed 'v5.56' then followed steps 2 to 9 again
Same results with the 'Status and Logs' being "BLANK" and all.
11.4) so I've checked my connection with an alternative injector and It seems fine
11.6) redid CDC with any other injector "closed" but alas, same unfortunate results with the 'Pr0xyCap'
11.8) somewhat annoyed, I've uninstalled 'v5.56' and followed through with steps 11 to 14 without doing steps 3 to 8 for this time

And luckily, it worked. So for those having some problems, check-out what I've done here and it might work for you.

And also, thank you ever so much, dear uploader. Cheers!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's some images to give ideas on certain things:

Oh, by the way. Loading the .prs/ruleset in the Configuration is obvious enough so you should do that too. Somewhere between step 8 & 9. Hahah. Good luck for all of you.
depende lang talaga yan :D

depende lang talaga yan :D
for me kelangan lang e restart si pcapsvc

Gumana siya nung first install. Then nung inactivate ko na wala nang logs. Ano po yung specific version na gumagana sa Windows 10 64bit? Yung 5.27 una kong na-try.

thanks po, gumagana xa boss pero pag nagDL ako sa IDM corrupted,, bat gnun?.. latest idm gmit ko. anyway, thanks po tlaga..

thanks po, gumagana xa boss pero pag nagDL ako sa IDM corrupted,, bat gnun?.. latest idm gmit ko. anyway, thanks po tlaga..

maraming salamat TS gumana ng maayos nga lang ayaw mag connect sa LOL but thnx ng madami :)

MikaNara baka pwede mo ako TIP dyan sir PH server khit HPI lng pang LOL TIA :)

sayang ang ping 40 lang sakin wish ko lng maka connect sa LOL

zxzxzxz.jpg

WORKING 100% MEDYO OKAY NAMAN SPEED PABAGO BAGO NGA LANG PERO OKAY NA FOR DOWNLOADING! HEHEHE
TRY NYO TO SULIT PAGDOWNLOAD NYO!
NO.1 STRATEGY LANG PARA MAKAKONEK AGAD WAG ***** SA PAGSUNOD NG STEPS! HAHAHAHA

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.