What's new

Closed '

View attachment 1617186View attachment 1617186
Hello, Thank you for the post. I am having an issue connecting. I am using PC+router B310as+netmod+the two files you attached.. Is there something missing and how to fix the connection.. I will be very happy if you could solve this for me. Million thanks
1st of all where you from ? okay is this your 1st time using vpn app or you have any kind of vpn app ?
pls do this change your ip by resetting your modem until you get the right ip to connect ! 😁

Thank you for your quick reply. I am using this application in the Philippines.
Correct I am new to this.
Yesterday I used openvpn and worked nice in the morning. This morning no luck. Maybe the files expired. I tried new ones but no luck. :)
Today I used netmod with the two files you attached and got error.
What IP i need to look for when I restart the modem?
Thank you again :)
1st of all where you from ? okay is this your 1st time using vpn app or you have any kind of vpn app ?
pls do this change your ip by resetting your modem until you get the right ip to connect ! 😁

Thank you for your quick reply. I am using this application in the Philippines.
Correct I am new to this.
Yesterday I used openvpn and worked nice in the morning. This morning no luck. Maybe the files expired. I tried new ones but no luck. :)
Today I used netmod with the two files you attached and got error.
What IP i need to look for when I restart the modem?
Thank you again :)
there's no specific ip just a random ip until you got the right one that suits to netmod to be connected keep restarting ! goodluck on changing your ip you can do it !

there's no specific ip just a random ip until you got the right one that suits to netmod to be connected keep restarting ! goodluck on changing your ip you can do it !
My IP right now is 10.60.xx.xx I will keep trying and hope it works.. Thank you so much you did great.

Hi, I got something moving forward :) however netmod cannot connect to vpn.. any fix? :)
issue.png

Attachments