What's new

Tutorial 112Mbps APN Smart 5G

Thank you so much for interviewing me for the open sales position. I appreciate the time you spent explaining the hiring process and how your training program works. You’re clearly very knowledgeable about sales and marketing.

I enjoy working in sales and believe I would be an excellent fit for the position. I love a challenge, and your innovative training program intrigues me.

As we discussed during the interview, my sales numbers at my current job increased by 50 percent over the past three years, and I was at the top of our sales force last year. I’m confident that combining my current experience with your training program will allow me to reach the top of your sales force as well.

langya meron pa pumirata sa APN ko pinost sa YøùTùbé https://phc.onl/#forbidden#/gvFcxoYuS8k 👈

👏 palakpakan tayo haha mahusay

libre ko nga lang binahagi dto sa phc pinagkakitaan naman donate gcash pwede pala yun 😂

hay jusmiyo ko

Screenshot_20210129_004838.jpg

Attachments

updated speedtest buti nalang stable pa. sa pumirata ambunan mo nalang ako sa gcash ko boss 😊

gcash - 09987789235 onting donate sa nakakaluwag lalo sa namirata ng thread ko na pinost sa YøùTùbé.

ps: meron ako niluluto na mas malakas dyn na APN from DITO Telco naka dry run palang kasi eh
Screenshot_20210129_010018.jpg

Attachments