What's new

Swimmah

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
1 Peter 3:14 (KJV) But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

Nobody likes pain and suffering. But as Christians, we must sometimes endure ridicule or even persecution, because the world stands in opposition to God. Even in our trials, we are blessed, because we suffer for the sake of the gospel, and even our hardship can advance God’s kingdom. So we need not fear the opinions and hostility of the world, because when we stand with Christ, we are never alone.

Lord, as insults and glares are hurled my way, help me to remain steadfast in you. Even if others harm my body or shut me out of their fellowship, hold me close so that I may have the assurance of knowing that You are with me. Teach me to not fear the world and its ways, because my faith and hope are in You alone. In Jesus’ name, amen.

Juan 6:33
Ang mga bagay na ito ay sinalita ko sa inyo, upang kayo'y magkaroon sa akin ng kapayapaan. Sa sanglibutan ay mayroon kayong kapighatian: nguni't laksan ninyo ang loob; aking dinaig ang sanglibutan.