What's new

1-month dating with benefits ended soon

poirererer1010

Grasshopper
Reaction
Im really into this pretty girl, we are in an exclusive date setup with benefits. 2x a week mag kita and feel good to be with her.

We ****ed each other na and I said id like to pursue her but after 1.5 month of dating. She rejected me and said she tries if meron ma dedevelop pero hindi daw kame click and we dont share the same vibes and interest.

I still want her pero hindi ko padin naman mahal but I'm attached with her.

:(

May chance talaga na mahulog kayo sa isat isa if ittuloy tuloy nyo pa. Wag kasi puro ***, haluan nyo ng care at love sa isat isa for sure magiging partners kayo.

try to do something else ts outside ng fubu. ask mo san ba siya interested, then dapat ikaw mag adjust..

dati my dinate din ako na sobrang into hiking, so para mpasagot ko siya, sumasama ako sa mga hikes nila, pero ung pang sakto lang, hindi extreme haha hindi ko talaga kaya. pero supportive naman siya nun,

at the end, naging kame naman and it was a good run for 3 years,

FuBu lang eh. Kaya wala kang magagawa jan.
Baka i pursue mo pa gagamitin ka lang nyan sa ibang bagay baka di lang kanwutan lang habol nyan sayo. Mahirap pag pera at time mo kukunin na nya.
Mahirap mag commit sa promiscuous na babae or lalake. Nakakaya nga nya makipag seks na walang commitment.Na dapat ang seks ay mahirap kukunin.Yan ang asset ng babae para maka commit ng lalake. Manipulative ang ganyang klaseng tao at maari mataas ang body count nya suicide lang mag co commit sa ganyang tao.Di magiging mabuti ang future mo sa taong ganun.
Enjoy the ride nalang at maging mautak hehe.

Last edited:
To make up with the rejection, just man up and move on. On the bright side, both of you had tasted each other and the burden resided more on the girl. She had rejected you and yet, you achieved something what most men want to their girl, generally speaking.

Bro Tip: Don't pursue her whether your aim is pleasure or commitment. You would end up degrading yourself, and eventually seen as desperate for attention and prone to manipulation, thus, unattrative and demeaning. If you somehow miss her, just rub one out. There are others out there who might be willing to play your game in your terms.

To make up with the rejection, just man up and move on. On the bright side, both of you had tasted each other and the burden resided more on the girl. She had rejected you and yet, you achieved something what most men want to their girl, generally speaking.

Bro Tip: Don't pursue her whether your aim is pleasure or commitment. You would end up degrading yourself, and eventually seen as desperate for attention and prone to manipulation, thus, unattrative and demeaning. If you somehow miss her, just rub one out. There are others out there who might be willing to play your game in your terms.
tumpak 😊

sa simula pa lang TS di na sya for keeps. ika nga, walang dyamante nakikita sa mukha ng lupa hinuhukay muna ito at pinaghihirapan. ang trip ni girl di pangseryosohan kaya wag mo din seryosohin. Kung pangmatagalan ang hanap mo pahirapan mo muna.

Don't pursue short term relationship, f**k boy ako dati. Nabago ni Hesus, ngayon ikakasal nako. Wag ka mag go sa mga babaeng sino sino lang, hanapin mo yung babaeng sobrang mahal si Hesus.