pa welcome po

PA Consulting’s purpose is bringing ingenuity to life. The company was founded in 1943 by Ernest E. Butten, Tom H. Kirkham and Dr David Seymour, who used a new approach to people management that stressed human ingenuity to increase productivity in munitions factories during World War II. Known then as Personnel Administration for its focus on training, PA grew to become the world’s largest management consultancy by headcount in 1970.
The company has been delivering world-class technology and innovation for much of its nearly 80-year history. World firsts included the first private digital telephone exchange, first hand-held portable tonometer, and the first breadth-actuated meter dose inhaler.
Today, PA employs more than 4,000 people globally. Its diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster.
PA works with organisations across seven industries: consumer and manufacturing; defence and security; energy and utilities; financial services; public services; healthcare and life sciences; and transport.
It operates globally from offices across the UK, Ireland, US, Nordics and Netherlands. I
PA was one of the fastest growing major consultancies in 2021.
It is a member of the United Nations Global Compact, a non-binding UN pact that encourages businesses to adopt sustainable practices, and the WePROTECT Global Alliance, a network of governments and companies aiming to tackle online child exploitation and abuse. PA produced the first two Global Threat Assessments for WePROTECT.
The company is privately held, with 65% of shares owned by Jacobs Engineering Group and the remaining 35% owned by current and former employees. Staff can buy shares during an annual share-trading period.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. D

    Pa welcome po elite na ko! :)

    Elite na ako mga ka-violet! Nyahahahahahaha nakaranas din paturo po ng mga hidden tuts nyo dyan willing to learn :)
  2. D

    Pa welcome po,

    Kababalik lng sa phc. 😃 daming nag bago ahh.
  3. J

    Pa welcome po mga master

    pa welcome mga master New bie po.
  4. T

    Closed Pa welcome po

    Pa welcome po
  5. A

    Closed pa welcome mga sir

    pa welcome po pls thn u
  6. R

    Good evening guys

    kareregister ko lang kanina :) im from cebu, salamat.
  7. B


    Hello nice to here..Im a new be...
  8. C

    Newbie po ako dito

    newbie po ako dito sa phcorner..hi sa lahat. bakit po leecher nakalagay sa baba ng profile name ko?
  9. K

    Pa welcome po mga amo baguhan lng po dito

    pa welcome po sa inyong lahat baguhan lng po dito at pa welcome din po sa tahanan ng staff admin thanks sa pag accept
  10. B


    Pa welcome po...tnx po sa admin....
  11. B

    Baguhan po

    Baguhan po mga master, hope welcome po ako dito.