News & Current Events

All about major events in the Philippines and all over the world.
[image is from bbc march25 2022] Efforts can now be focused on the “liberation of the Donbass,” a senior defense official said Russia’s armed forces have completed the “first stage” of their mission in Ukraine, according to a top military commander, who claimed Kiev’s combat potential has been severely diminished following one month of fighting. Speaking during a Friday press briefing, Colonel General Sergey Rudskoy stated that Moscow had reached its objectives for the first leg of its military operation in Ukraine, adding that this would allow it to give its full attention to the Donbass region. “In general, the main tasks of the first stage of the operation have been completed,” said Rudskoy, who serves as chief of the Russian...
YøùTùbé Vanced project is now discontinued! Goodbye Vanced We are here today to give you bad news unfortunately. Developer team of the YøùTùbé Vanced app, a YøùTùbé ρrémíùm alternative that has no competition, decided to drop support for it. It is from now on discontinued. In the upcoming days, download links will be removed and app will no longer be accessible to newcomers. Only those who already have this app installed in their device are going to be able to keep using it, but what is the reason behind this sudden and sad decision? SPONSORED https://cdn.xiaomiui.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Vanced-YøùTùbé-Music.jpg?strip=all&lossy=1&resize=640,321&ssl=1 What is YøùTùbé Vanced? YøùTùbé Vanced is a YøùTùbé client that offers...
Google Domains is finally out of beta after more than seven years Even Gmail wasn’t in beta that long These people seem really thrilled about their websites. Image: Google Google Domains, the company’s domain registration service, is losing the beta tag after first launching more than seven years ago, Google announced Tuesday. The service is now generally available in 26 countries, and the company says it already has “millions of active registrations.” If you register with Google Domains, you can pick from more than 300 different domain endings, have access to “high performance DNS” (Google says it’s the same infrastructure it uses for itself), “around-the-clock customer support from real people,” and more. The company is also...
Bawiin nyo na talo nyo o kung gusto nyo pang tumaya last 2 days na lang. Ano say nyo dito ok ba o hindi? Alam ko bilyon din TAX nito per year sayang din pero marami na rin nasirang buhay at nawala. Duterte Suspends E-****** Operations; Cops Banned From Playing President Duterte has agreed to suspend operations of online cockfights or e-****** following the reported kidnapping of at least 31 players of the popular betting pastime, Senate President Vicente Sotto III said on Monday, Feb. 28. “Good news, I was informed that the President agreed to suspend the licenses of seven e-****** (companies) so by Friday (March 4) the operations will stop,” Sotto disclosed during a town hall meeting in Lucena City. After the event, he told...
Globe helps confiscate îllégâl repeaters in Lanao By: Miguel R. Camus - Reporter / @miguelrcamusINQ Philippine Daily Inquirer / 05:14 AM February 24, 2022 Globe Telecom launched a fresh *****down on network-disruptive signal boosters while urging the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) to strengthen regulations against the use of îllégâl gear. “Globe is reiterating its call for the NTC to develop an updated framework against the sale and use of îllégâl boosters and repeaters in the country,” the telco giant said in a statement. “This equipment is sold rampantly online and causes network disruptions.” Globe said it was working with the Bangsamoro Telecommunications Commission to stamp out the use of signal boosters in parts...
LOS ANGELES — Two US police officers who went off to hunt for Pokemon instead of responding to a robbery have been fired. Louis Lozano and Eric Mitchell cruised the streets searching for fantastic creatures in the augmented reality smartphone game, documents show, bagging a relatively rare Snorlax, as well as a difficult-to-trap Togetic — but no criminals. In-car recording of their conversation revealed that they had heard the call for help at the Los Angeles department store, but decided instead to drive off. “Officer Mitchell alerted Lozano that ‘Snorlax’ ‘just popped up’,” legal documents relating to their dismissal show. “For approximately the next 20 minutes, the (recording) captured petitioners discussing Pokemon as they drove...
Prepare your Documents! and apply for SM College Scholarship Program on January 15, 2022 ! 👉 https://expertist.tech/repost/sm-college-scholarship-program-for-sy-2022-2023/ 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲𝘀 ✅ Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering and education ✅ Full Tuition ✅ Monthly Allowance ✅ Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas break ✅ Exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation ✅ Other fun-filled activities and enrichment programs 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗘𝗗 https://expertist.tech/repost/sm-college-scholarship-program-for-sy-2022-2023/ 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗘𝗗 https://expertist.tech/repost/sm-college-scholarship-program-for-sy-2022-2023/ 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘...
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." – Gone with the Wind "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." – The Godfather "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." – On the Waterfront "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." – The Wizard of Oz "Here's looking at you, kid." – Casablanca "Go ahead, make my day." – Sudden Impact "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." – Sunset Boulevard "May the Force be with you." – Star Wars "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." – All About Eve "You talkin' to me?" – Taxi Driver "What we've got here is failure to communicate." – Cool Hand Luke "I love the smell...
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE NOTE TO YOURSELF! Get Vaccinated Authorized COVID-19 vaccines can help protect you from COVID-19. You should get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can. Once you are fully vaccinated, you may be able to start doing some things that you had stopped doing because of the pandemic. Wear a mask Everyone 2 years or older who is not fully vaccinated should wear a mask in indoor public places. In general, you do not need to wear a mask in outdoor settings. In areas with high numbers of COVID-19 cases, consider wearing a mask in crowded outdoor settings and for activities with close contact with others who are not fully vaccinated. People who have a condition or are taking medications that weaken their immune...
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEHIuRaBeXijXL_ccP_K1b34qGQgEKhAIACoHCAowg5WHCzCitYUDMNrXlgY?uo=CAUiYmh0dHBzOi8vbWIuY29tLnBoLzIwMjEvMTEvMDMvbnRmLWVsY2FjLXRvLXByZXNlbnQtbWltYXJvcGFzLXBlYWNlLWRldnQtYWNjb21wbGlzaG1lbnRzLXRvLWR1dGVydGUv0gEA&hl=en-PH&gl=PH&ceid=PH%3Aen without peace talks and this? oh God senators kuno! Sana sila yung unang atakihin ng mga terroristang newly recruited kasi yung community nila umaasa na nga lang sana sa NTF ELCAC eh winala pa. pucha!
(✌️) ito po ay isang peace sign, Na ang ibig sabihin ay katinuan at disiplina na may unawa sa isa't isa. .. Di nyo ba na itatanong,? nung lumabas ang ✌️ sign na ito ay pinalitan ng (L) sign, kaya naman madaming natuwa pero marami ring nalungkot, dahil ito daw ang mag bibigay ng pagkatalo at pag ka sira sa paningin ng karamihan, at lumipas ang maraming pahina, ay nang yari na ngah ang minungkahe ng mga nalulungkot, subalit hinde sila nawalan ng pag-asa na baka sakali meron ding pag babago, at yun na nga nangyare ang hindi inaasahan ng mga natutuwa. ito ay binura at pinalitan ng 👊 sign na ito, dahil ito daw ang mag bibigay upang hinde mamaliitin at katapangan sa paningin ng karamihan. Ito nga ay naging tagumpay.! Dahil dito gusto ng mga...
Former US Secretary of State Colin Powell died due to complications from Covid-19, his family confirmed on Monday. “We want to thank the medical staff at Walter Reed National Medical Center for their caring treatment,” his family said in a statement. “We have lost a remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather, and a great American,” it added. Powell, 84, was fully vaccinated. He was the first Black US secretary of state. Since December 2019, the pandemic has claimed over 4.9 million lives in at least 192 countries and regions, with more than 240.76 million cases reported worldwide, according to the US’ Johns Hopkins University...
Back