Post and discuss all your favorite anime here and everything related to it.
Big Mom’s financial problems and her connection to Whitebeard Hello once again everyone and welcome back to yet another theory for your entertainment. This time I shall be discussing the money problems of Big Mom and her connection to WB. Before I start, have you noticed that Big Mom is the only yonko who seemingly has no quarrels with other yonko? So far in the series, Whitebeard, Blackbeard, Shanks and Kaido all has quarrels with each other. Not only that, Whitebeard and Shanks don’t care about pillaging, Blackbeard and Kaido wants to turn the world upside down and Big Mom is completely gray; she seems to be pure business. Even the islands she protects is a matter of business. Back to the main topic, money seems to be a key theme...
The Training Ground of the CP9 R: Oda-sensei, hello. I just have something I’d like to ask you. On the cover of Chapter 518, there you could see the home of the CP9. This looks like very similar to the east tower on the Jian Xin Yu in my hometown “Wenzhou” in China, so did you draw inspiration from it? I have to ask this. O: Oh, it’s that tower without a doubt. It’s the training ground of the CP9, and I thought for me, who has grown up in a generation of Kung Fu movies, a Chinese oriented setting would be fine. I assume that’s why I chose it. I intented to take my cue from far away landscapes, but I’m proud to know there live people who read One Piece. Thank you for the letter.
EXTRACT OF THE EXTRAORDINARY INTERVIEW WITH EIICHIRO ODA & MASASHI KISHIMOTO! Weekly Shonen Jump magazine interviewed both Eiichiro Oda (One Piece’s mangaka) and Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto’s mangaka). They talked for over 4 hours, the whole interview is about 13-page long and will be included in the official Naruto Guidebook “Michi Road”. Here comes an extract of the interview (*Q – Interviewer | *O – Eiichiro Oda | *K – Masashi Kishimoto): Q: When did you two first meet? K: When… I think it’s when I was still a newbie mangaka. In the Jump new year event. O: Is that so? K: Maybe. (laugh) At the time, my impression on him was like he’s a great and famous sensei. O: What’re you saying… (wry smile) (Oda was saying ‘you’re making fun...
How strong is Sai’s haki? Little is known about Sai’s powers, but he is renowned as a martial artist able to use a technique which generates vibrations. He was able along with Boo to restrain back his enraged grandfather, although it is probable that Chinjao didn’t exert himself fully as he wouldn’t wish to harm his grandchildren. What is certain is that Sai is strong enough to handle and excel against the dangers of the New World, to the extent of being chosen as the 13th Commander Happo Navy in succession of the legendary Chinjao. In the Block C battle royale of the Corrida Colosseum, he demonstrated enough might as a fighter to effortlessly dodge the assault of the combined Funk Brothers and defeat them in one blow, as well as...
16 Things You Should Know About Shanks Little is known about what Shanks can do, as he has not been seen heavily engaged in battle yet; however, as a member of the Yonko in the New World, his raw physical power is immense, and is known to be one of the four strongest pirates in the world. Shanks did not fear Whitebeard, the world’s strongest pìrâ†é, and even had enough strength to clash with him, whereas some pìrâ†é captains quivered at the mere mention of Whitebeard’s name. Rockstar also used his captain’s name to convey to Whitebeard the importance of the letter he delivered to him. It was also stated by the Gorosei that he is one of the few people capable of stopping Teach. Admiral Akainu fought through many men and a...
Naruto Shippuden Full Episodes Plot Summary: Naruto Shippuuden is the continuation of the original animated TV series Naruto.The story revolves around an older and slightly more matured Uzumaki Naruto and his quest to save his friend Uchiha Sasuke from the grips of the snake-like Shinobi, Orochimaru. After 2 and a half years Naruto finally returns to his village of Konoha, and sets about putting his ambitions to work, though it will not be easy, as He has amassed a few (more dangerous) enemies, in the likes of the shinobi organization; Akatsuki. References: AnimeNewsNetwork | EpGuides | TVAirDates Naruto Shippuden Wiki - Story Arcs Download: 240p http://pulp.wapka.mobi/site_naruto-shippuden-240p.html 360p...
One Piece: Burning Blood New Trailer Bandai Namco Entertainment has released a new teaser trailer for the upcoming One Piece: Burning Blood game. The new trailer shows Luffy, Ace, Law, Doflamingo, Sabo, Enel, Crocodile and Bartolomeo in action. One Piece: Burning Blood is set to release in 2016 on PS4, Xbox One and PS Vita. Similar to the Grand Battle! series, One Piece: Burning Blood is a 1-on-1 fighting game but it will also include 3 vs 3 battles(as you can see in the trailer above). It will focus on fighting and devil fruit abilities. Logia users will be able to use their powers to avoid damage. The game’s logo suggests that Luffy will be able to activate Gear Fourth in the game.
Oda made a comment on the manga’s future in Jump Festa 2016 which was held on 19/20 December: “My readers ask me “When will Sanji appear?” again and again these days. Hirata-san (Sanji’s voice actor) also asks me “When the heck will Sanji appear?” Next year is Sanji’s year! Finally it’s time to reveal the mystery about Sanji’s birth! The Straw Hats who didn’t made much appearances in Dressrosa Arc will have many highlights next year.” This means awesome moments for Sanji, Nami, Brook and Chopper! I’m now seriously hyped for 2016! *__* credits to onepiecegold (Y)
First of all, here is a new character design for One Piece Film Gold. His name is Gildo Tesoro (ギルド・テゾーロ). Tesoro says, “It’s show time!” He is responsible for the largest entertainment city in the world. The city is also a “ship” where Straw hats are heading for. “What is waiting there? Eternal dream or unfathomed darkness…?” The length of the golden ship/city is 10 kilometers. It is acknowledged by World Government as an independent nation. Credits to onepiecegold (Y)
======================================================================================================== You can view the chart:HERE ======================================================================================================== Chart created by Zana at neregate The following websites were used as sources of information to create the chart : Anime News Network Moon Phase Moetron My Anime List
GBoxapp is great software that allows all applications. It is a simple toolbar, similar to the Yahoo toolbar and all other toolbars. It is also a app holder with the help of this you can arrange and put all your apps in just one place.The gboxapp is not requiered adobe flash you can use it only with only windows 7 gadgets , you can download it from "just gboxapp dot com"
Back