What's new

Ådúlt Manga 3

GuardianMilky

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Same drill mga paps, REACT lang para sa mga LINK kung wala kang time para mag hanap.

1. Her 4 Incher

Author (s): Gyulpi
Genre (s): Drama, Romance, SliceYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.of Life
Synopsis: “Our customer’s beloved service wasn’t for the high heels, it was for my weapon.” Jin-woo., who happened to work at his Uncle’s shoe shop. As he continues with his boring day at work, beautiful women start popping up in his life!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. Mind Reader
Author (s): 空心菜 & 魂月廊
Genre (s): Action, Medical, Romance, Supernatural
Synopsis: Kang-shik Choi, an ex NIS worker who can read people’s minds, wastes his ability in a less-mannered way to get more chicks
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3. Body Trap
Author (s):
Muldeok
Genre (s): Drama, Mature, Romance, Smut
Synopsis: Sheila is such a great girl but if only she was more like my ex..
4. My Twin Wives
Author (s):
Siamtwins
Genre (s): Drama, Fantasy, Harem, Romance, Smut
Synopsis: My wife’s identical twin moved into our house. But she’s a little naughty… Is the one seducing me my wife or my wife’s sister?!
5. The Good Manager
Author (s):
Mingu, Papa johnson
Genre (s): Drama, Fantasy, Mature, Smut
Synopsis: I'm a celebrity manager, but I'm different. Anyone, even the top celebrities, and actresses, takes their clothes off with my glance. Want to see how it works?
OTHER THREADS

ádúlt Manga 2
https://phcorner.net/threads/aduel-manga-2.832734/

Âdûlt Manga 4
https://phcorner.net/threads/ãdül†-manga-4.897285/

TS NOTE: 'di ko na mahanap yung unang thread so yung second thread nalang lagay ko incase na namiss nyo.

Last edited: