What's new

Closed Y my 3g is blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acecute0712

Addict
Reaction
i am very amaized with smart sim at first when using http injector its very fast and no need load to connect. smart always text warnings that im accessing not included in my promo or not regestered to any, until my 3g signal is gone. i called customers service and they say its temporarily caped because of abnormal internet access and ask what apps i use and i say its just free fb and messenger, and they fix it back and i use injector again amd same thing happen.. WTF how can i avoid this kind of harrasment of my fair use policy..? please help me phc family.

It's not harassment, you are using their internet for free without their consent and that's îllégâl. they are just making actions to stop you from s†éáling their internet.

Nosebleed bro. I Undestand & I Feel you. Just Create New Apn. Para Hindi ka ma blocked
injector gamit ko.. at kumukoha lang ako ng malalakas na ehi dito wala ako time mag proxy hunt naka try ako gumawa 5days lang... tsk pang apat na nila ginawa sakin na block nila 3g ko..

Nosebleed bro. I Undestand & I Feel you. Just Create New Apn. Para Hindi ka ma blocked
injector gamit ko.. at kumukoha lang ako ng malalakas na ehi dito wala ako time mag proxy hunt naka try ako gumawa 5days lang... tsk pang apat na nila ginawa sakin na block nila 3g ko..

It's not harassment, you are using their internet for free without their consent and that's ïllêgâl. they are just making actions to stop you from s†éáling their internet.
haha grabe naman po kau, alam nyo ho kasi.. its not s†éáling its what they called agrevance for they are over charging us there consumers for a long time for what? for there crap services? how many of us is using this free net? i thinks it just 0.8% of the consumers they are s†éáling from,.. so dont tell me i s†éál from them because i am just geting my refund, entende?

haha grabe naman po kau, alam nyo ho kasi.. its not s†éáling its what they called agrevance for they are over charging us there consumers for a long time for what? for there crap services? how many of us is using this free net? i thinks it just 0.8% of the consumers they are s†éáling from,.. so dont tell me i s†éál from them because i am just geting my refund, entende?
Do you know any place/store that works that way? That a consumer can just grab anything and calls it a refund? I would love to buy there.

Status
Not open for further replies.