What's new

Closed Will my employers know that I have a second full-time job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

codepoet28

Enthusiast
Reaction
I'm in a rare position where I have a chance to hold another full-time job apart from my current full-time work.

It's not a problem whether I can fulfill my commitment on both as both will be permanent work from home and I can certainly handle the stress as I've handled greater ones before, and I"m sure that I'll perform well on both if I choose to commit with both jobs.

But the problem is both job prohibits me from taking another job, so I admit I'm walking on grey areas of morality if I were to take the second job.

So my problem now is, will my employers know about my other job?

My main concern is SSS, will they know through SSS and other government institutions that there are multiple contributions in my SSS account and that I'm listed as an employee in multiple companies?

Also, I see that I can see my "latest ER" which seems to be my latest employer. But will there be a problem here if I have two such "latest ER"? Will they inform or notify my employers?

This seems greedy in my part, but I see the second job as a replacement of my failed entrepreneurship and also as a way to recoup my losses in those failed businesses and maybe get the capital to start another business after leaving the second job in the future.

I appreciate any relevant comment.

Thanks!

i think malalaman ng employers mo yan. para iwas trouble iwanan mo nalang yung isa at hanap ka nalang ng partime job hwag na fulltime

Status
Not open for further replies.