Closed Wifi hotspot for softether or other vpn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhunter69

Enthusiast
Reaction
<b>
Wifi Hotspot Portable for PC
- Turn ur computer into a wifi hotspot easily!
√ Play lan games
√ Share internet connection
√ Share files via homegroup
• extract
• open wifi hotspot portable
• press 1 to enable
• goto help kung limited connection
• exclude sa antivirus di po yan virus
• easy to use (basic program)

link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
reposted po yan pwede yan ihotspot vpn to ur phone easily no need to use cmd

Pansin ko lang pag mahina ung signal at may notification sa wifi icon is di nakaka pag hotspot. pero pag 3 pataas ay pede. Thanks anyways :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not working sa'kin.
Windows 10 ver. 1803
- pressed 1 to enable Wifi Hotspot, nothing happened. 'Mobile Hotspot' is still graded out. Still says that 'We can't setup mobile hotspot because your PC doesn't have an Ethernet, Wifi, or cellular data connection.

Not working sa'kin.
Windows 10 ver. 1803
- pressed 1 to enable Wifi Hotspot, nothing happened. 'Mobile Hotspot' is still graded out. Still says that 'We can't setup mobile hotspot because your PC doesn't have an Ethernet, Wifi, or cellular data connection.
Hi, I have the same problem have you figured out a way how to solve it ?

Hi, I have the same problem have you figured out a way how to solve it ?

Yup! I downloaded a software named MyPublicWiFi, it enabled my PC to activate its WIFI Hotspot capability.
I tried fixing it manually with the help of some online tutorials to no avail ;___;

The software's download page looked a bit sketchy, but I checked for viruses and malwares and it's is clean ^^

It worked great with Softether but then the Gosurf bug was fixed. ;___;

But then again, MyPublicWiFi fixed my problem with the error "We can't setup mobile hotspot because your PC doesn't have an Ethernet, Wifi, or cellular data connection".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back