What's new

Valentine's date

Togman

Forum Guru
Reaction
How important is it to have a Valentine's Day date, and how far would you go to get one? On a lighter note, who among the PHC members would you like to be your Valentine's date? 😁👍🇵🇭

Well Valentines day reminds us to make special accomodations to make love ones our priority for a day,in short its a day off for all the negativity.It doesn't necessarily mean dapat may ka date ka or partner ,it can also be celebrated with peers,families,parents and other which close to our hearts .
Lalo na nowadays,technology seems to distance us
from basic connections and human contact so now need natin mag reconnect sa mga mahal natin personally with authenticity.It's a great time for people to go back into basic,more time hanging out together and most importantly dapat walang pressure or spend a lot just to make it extra special kasi its always the thought that counts naman anyway.If ever i would choose one here ,maybe yung lagi ko nakakausap of course🙂 yung andyan lagi to put smile on my face.

Well Valentines day reminds us to make special accomodations to make love ones our priority for a day,in short its a day off for all the negativity.It doesn't necessarily mean dapat may ka date ka or partner ,it can also be celebrated with peers,families,parents and other which close to our hearts .
Lalo na nowadays,technology seems to distance us
from basic connections and human contact so now need natin mag reconnect sa mga mahal natin personally with authenticity.It's a great time for people to go back into basic,more time hanging out together and most importantly dapat walang pressure or spend a lot just to make it extra special kasi its always the thought that counts naman anyway.If ever i would choose one here ,maybe yung lagi ko nakakausap of course🙂 yung andyan lagi to put smile on my face.
Well said. Good for you, but I think several of the boys here are about to jump on the thread a they'd try to get you to date them 🤣👍👍

Para sa akin ginawang another marketing strategy ang Valentine's Day para maka-generate ng sales kaya hina-hype. Hindi naman kailangan na hintayin ang VDay para ipadama mo ang pag-appreciate mo sa mga mahal mo sa buhay, pwede naman any day. Anong opinion mo ddy i05_Awe_27u ? 😊
Opinion ko mmy?
Una, siyempre follow natin ang ultimate rules palagi.hahaha
And, tama ka, sa bawat pagkakataon na meron, dapat maipadama ang love at appreciation sa kanila.
Sana nagagawa ko yun nang tama.

Opinion ko mmy?
Una, siyempre follow natin ang ultimate rules palagi.hahaha
And, tama ka, sa bawat pagkakataon na meron, dapat maipadama ang love at appreciation sa kanila.
Sana nagagawa ko yun nang tama.
Awe, hindi na naman kayo sabay ni papsy. Naramdaman ko nga siya nung isang araw. 🤣 Binasa ko na lang ang comment kasi kayo naman ang eksperto diyan

Awe, hindi na naman kayo sabay ni papsy. Naramdaman ko nga siya nung isang araw. 🤣 Binasa ko na lang ang comment kasi kayo naman ang eksperto diyan
Makipagkilala ka na rin kasi sa "GIRL" dito, para maapply mo na ang mga expertise mo lods.hahaha