What's new

Help TNT Blocked Sim, Roaming Off Failed

Hello po mga lods. Andami ko na thread nabasa. Pero tanong din po yung sa kalina.

baka po alam nyo sagot sa mga tanong ko, or may idea kayo. Pa share naman po.

Nag Failed po yung ROAM OFF SA 333, ayaw po gumana. hanggang "Prepaid roaming will be deactivated in a few minutes. Thank you for using our service "lang po.
Pano ko po ma Roam off ? or may way ba na matawagan yung number ko kahit naka roam on pa ang status neto?

Okay lang 'yan ts. Sa'kin mga 3-4 hours bago na deactivated and roam service, that time I was about to call the smart cust service but it just got fixed. I advise you to do the same, just wait for couple of hours but if still not you can call smart and tell them your flight abroad has been cancelled and you would like to deactivate the roam instead.
Call them at:
+63288488878 or *888

Okay lang 'yan ts. Sa'kin mga 3-4 hours bago na deactivated and roam service, that time I was about to call the smart cust service but it just got fixed. I advise you to do the same, just wait for couple of hours but if still not you can call smart and tell them your flight abroad has been cancelled and you would like to deactivate the roam instead.
Call them at:
+63288488878 or *888
Nalulula ako sa English mo paps, Pwede tagalog haha joke lang po🤣🤣✌️

Feb 22 pa po kasi ako nag try na mag deactivate :( hanggang ngayon po "Prepaid roaming will be deactivated in a few minutes. Thank you for using our service " lang ang reply sa akin

Update po 3/4/2021

nag reply na po ang smart sabi "you may now subscribe to local prepaid offers. For more info please call *888. Thank you for roaming.

Pero di pa din po kasi matawagan yung number ko :(