What's new

Referral Tipestry - Comment Anywhere and Earn Cryptocurrency

Watashiwabakadesu

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Note: This is a trial phase so I have no proof of what so ever.

Tipestry is a new kind of social media and web annotation platform that automatically adds a comment section with built-in tipping to any website, letting people leave comments anywhere online and earn Dogecoin, Bitcoin, Ether, Tipcoin, PRES, JOE, and YE, and Dogecoin Cash for their posts.
The company’s mission is to make social media fairer, less centralized, more respectful of users' privacy, and to give people around the world the opportunity to earn digital collectibles and cash for creating and sharing content. (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

Base on my observation this no different from read.cash but with a more simple platform and a wide range of tokens to earn
As of now I can only focus on Dogecoin.

As for proof another user already obtain 2000 dogecoin from this website last month around January 2021
(If your curious then just search for it at the phcorner forum)

So if you feel trying you can register and try it but don't be to optimistic as I been hanging around this site for a month with little to no result
Not because the website was bad but I am to passive and has not been to active on it.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

you can also follow my not so active tipestry account You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

They have a weekly contest where you just needed to promote their website
10 lucky winners will share the 1000 dogecoin base on their performance

The minimun amount of payout is 100 Dogecoin. (change from 200 Dogecoin)

Aside from that person who got 2000 dogecoin from this I haven't found a single one so lets try it out

Last edited:

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Watashiwabakadesu

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back