SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate + SWAT: Elite Force MOD

alist1986

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction

SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate​

1605801837409.png

SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate 2006 is the expansion to Irrational Games' You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. where SWAT 4 is a tactical shooter released in 2005. It added seven new missions, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., five new pieces of equipment, voice-over IP, melee , and a plethora of other features. For the sake of convenience, it is also referred to as SWAT 4: TSS in short. It's a singleplayer (w/bots) and multiplayer game for lan.
Read all available information on these links:
Fandom site - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Fandom site - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
MODDB site - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Get the SWAT 4 Gold Edition from your favorite repack sites like IGG-Games, Fitgitl, RG-Mechanics....- sample below.
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.
Install the game + expansion pack.
Test the game first to get acquainted with the gameplay, commands on singleplayer mod or with your friends.

For the mod, we'll use SWAT:Elite Force or SEF .
SWAT: Elite Force is a user-created addon for You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. that adds a large number of new features and custom content to the game. This SWAT 4 mod started last 2016 and is stil under development at present.

Read all the information about the mod here:
Development site - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ....take note of the Readme.md here to install it properly and latest release here is not updated
MODDB site - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. .... latest version is v7.0 (Sep 14th, 2020)
Get it here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Follow this guide to install: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Please scroll the links on the MODDB SEF Mod pages to have a clear understanding on the status of the game, bugs, and upgrades.
To improve the graphics/skins/texture, sounds, and other features, you update the game mod from this link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Note that this mod has an option for "voice command" instead of using a key. It's up to you to use it if you have enabled your Windows Speech Recognition properly. Be sure that speech recognition is detected by SEF, or else it will be greyed out. For Windows 7, you need to install the Microsoft Speech Recognition API
( You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.). Go back to the Github site for more details on this issue.

I've used this before on my windows 7 laptop and works fine on voice command on my limited memory of the scripts + keys. Memorize the speech commands here.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure about Windows 8 -10 though Speech recognition is already builtin. You just need to calibrate your microphone and speech engine. It's only a special feature for added realism, close to realistic gameplay. This game mod and feature are being used by police for training abroad!

Game guides/other mods:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ENJOY!

Attachments

Last edited:
Try ko to boss
Usually, those who are used to the gameplay of Ghost Recon then and now will be able to play it easily especially those who are looking for a Tactical mode of play. Ito pala yung system requirements nyan, at di ko nalagay specifically sa taas:

Those who are well-advanced on the features of the game using a controller or keyboard may opt to combine with the "voice command" feature. It is too technical, but a little patience and practice helps.

You can also try other 3rd party software (assist) options for voice recognition like "voicebot" or the like. Baka sakali lang makatulong and in the same way learn advanced features that you can use "elsewhere" in your pc. It's on Google and has a free installer and downloadable builtin game profiles so you don't have to set it alone - kasama na yang SWAT 4, games like CSGO, etc. Just edit it for your own taste and save as a new profile.

This is the "medicine" for most of the pc apps there at the voicebot.net site (binary fortress softwares).
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. , where pwd is the name of the our forum....Good Luck.

I just added this so that you can make the most of the use of SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate . Do not use the SEF Mod first to get used to the standard features and missions of the game. There are many more maps / missions / campaigns .... etc. which you can play from the supplied installer. Find below the megapack and extra mission packs. It is up to you to upgrade the game according to the instructions there, especially with the graphics improvement.
These are its addons:
Here are the other mods:
To find out if there are any "file" uploads from those two, take a look here :

Last edited:
Pasensya muna at di ko maawat itong translator plugin ko sa browser sa kung anong dahilan. Auto-translated niya yung lahat ng na-type kong "Tagalog" kanina after clicking "post" he he.

Thanks for this amazing share! And although this game is in my opinion underrated, I actually love this game! I used to play this game for long periods of time even forget to eat, but that was so long ago! Glad to see this game is still alive! Brings back alot of memories! Thank you again TS! Hope to see you in game!

Thanks for this amazing share! And although this game is in my opinion underrated, I actually love this game! I used to play this game for long periods of time even forget to eat, but that was so long ago! Glad to see this game is still alive! Brings back a lot of memories! Thank you again TS! Hope to see you in game!

No problem bro and thanks. I only play offline with various mods, as long as it interests me. "Bot AI" testing is also my hobby (or any type). Anything related to Half-life and onwards is good for me as its almost open source - because of the leaks he he. And it's much easier to tweak.
I'm too old to play like in my old days, but I try to test old games on my pc using recent mods to bring it back to life and pressure me a bit on high difficulty mode. If my net is good, I'll try it online.
FPS games these days are getting greedier on graphics hardware requirements, so I opt for games that mine can handle. Most people don't even know that "game engines" can be changed/upgraded using free mods, better than the original!
The new mods for GR and CSCZ are my on-going targets, and the elusive CSGO singleplayer mission pack (CZ revival mod).
Just ask anything and I'll try to give a guide.

Swat 4 is pretty much like that anyways. My laptop can't play the newer high graphic games. But this game I can play it has its jitters as my laptop is not really for gaming anyways. Yea at one point this game was riddled with online cheats and I am sure there are still some out there now but not as bad as it was back then. Modify the bullet max range and strength, using bullets not meant for the weapon. Much like you have mentioned with tweaking files. Still good fun playing the game.

Hey @alist1986, I used to be able to host this game as a dedicated server. Which I am unable to do now. Maybe you can also make a guide with that? And just to add back then I was hosting with PLDT Internet. I am not currently using Globe FIBER not sure if that makes a difference.

[XX='dvsjared644, c: 553889, m: 1379558'][/XX]
Cheats are always present in every game limited to the "admin" in "developer" mode or just plain commands in console. The problem is, it ruins the game when players can inject it while playing on a server. Yet most of the time, their purpose (in offline mode) is mainly on seeing thru the game, or making the game according to your preference. Just type "swat 4 cheats" on your search engine and you'll get a bunch of it.
For console commands, here's the basic list:

I haven't tried it yet, but the only guides related to your query points to these two related threads:
Note: The important dll file "to your game version" is here:
https://github.com/sergeii/swat-patches/tree/master/swat4stats-masterserver#master-server-ρá†ch
These patches were made because gamespy.com said "goodbye" a long time ago.

But before you apply what I said above, please go back to "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now." and read the instructions there regarding "If you want to host a game" and "If you want to join a game". Make sure you follow the specific instructions, though it still points back to the "masterserver ρá†ch" link above. It will be more easier to understand as we're using "TSS" and "SEF" version here.
For your last issue, any ISP will do as long as you have a stable net bandwidth and set the proper ports on your router as mentioned.
I'm sure, this answers what's troubling you.

NOTE: For those seeking fixes and workarounds on PC games, always refer to pcgamingwiki.com:
Here's for SWAT4: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
NOTE: I forgot to mention, there are no friendly AI officers in COOP mode to join in SWAT4, only real players. But if you want his option, try SWAT3. Make your choice on the 2 below. The only difference is the updates and added missions on the newer version. (Refer to download site of SWAT4 c/o IGG-Games)
a. SWAT 3: Tactical Game of the Year Edition (2001) - recommended
b. SWAT 3 Close Quarters Battle Elite Edition (2000)
SWAT3 uses Quake3 engine but has better AI than SWAT4 with Unreal2 engine in my opinion and most game forums. SWAT4 only has advance features, better graphics and game engine.
As usual, to add more features, missions, graphic overhaul, addons, etc. in your game, pls. refer to it's 3rd party mod page: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
This fandom page could help you do a makeover on the basic SWAT3 installer.
Last Resort and Bluelight MODS are your best options for better graphics and gameplay. I used the first back then. I'll try Bluelight mod later.
Again, refer below for PC fixes and workarounds especially when using OS above WinXP.