What's new

Closed [SUGGESTION] 📚 Light Novel APP for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhilva

Addict
Reaction
Hi mga ka-PHC! Sino mahilig dito magbasa ng mga light novels after mabitin sa manga or web novel.

láρág naman kayo ng recommended niyong app for light novel sa Android ;)

láρág ko yung akin, baka ung iba sa inyo meron na din nito.
NovelReader - Pwede online or offline
Webnovel - Alam na to ng iba
Read Light Novels - Nakuha ko lang sa tabi tabi hehe

Share din kayo para marami tayo sources.

As of now I mostly read things at wuxiaworld (APP). If the novel is not available in wuxiaworld I download them from other sites like asiannovel. But now I use a crawler to download my web novels and light novels since it was fast and it will be complete till the last translated chapter. Then I use moon reader pro+ to read them. Also in the past I use Webnovel for almost 2 years but since they become greedy ( my opinion) with spirit stones I left for other alternatives.

As of now I mostly read things at wuxiaworld (APP). If the novel is not available in wuxiaworld I download them from other sites like asiannovel. But now I use a crawler to download my web novels and light novels since it was fast and it will be complete till the last translated chapter. Then I use moon reader pro+ to read them. Also in the past I use Webnovel for almost 2 years but since they become greedy ( my opinion) with spirit stones I left for other alternatives.

Thanks for sharing your App that you used. Dagdag source kapag wala sa iba. Super greedy nga ng webnovel kaya isang novel na lang inaabangan ko dun.

Salamat, malaking tulong :D

Mag-suggest na din ako ng binabasa ko now:
  • Trafford's trading club
  • The second coming of gluttony
  • Second Life Ranker

How to use this crawler sir. Walang magandang mga web apk.

How to use this crawler sir. Walang magandang mga web apk.
You can find it on github and run it on termux or on your pc but if you want an easy way, there's a t3legram bot equivalent to it (I recommend this). I think there's also a disc0rd bot but I never tried it. If you want to use it on disc0rd there's a link of it on their Read.md in Github.
Links:
Github - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Telegram - https://t👋me/epub_smelter_bot
Replace the emoji into a period(.)

Last edited:
You can find it on github and run it on termux or on your pc but if you want an easy way, there's a t3legram bot equivalent to it (I recommend this). I think there's also a disc0rd bot but I never tried it. If you want to use it on disc0rd there's a link of it on their Read.md in Github.
Links:
Github - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Telegram - https://t👋me/epub_smelter_bot
Replace the emoji into a period(.)
Sad no pc, cp lang. Thanks paps

Screenshot_20200924_222123.jpg

Boss ano kaya nangyare??!!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back