What's new

Help Stressed about life.

VinJinxx

Eternal Poster
Living?

I am so depressed about my life. I feel like ending it all. Yet, my body cries, saying it still wants to live. What should I even do? All my life, I just felt miserable about myself. Wanting to feel cared for, but when someone comes, my brain declines. From my childhood until the present, I am like a living bomb that soon might explode. Oh dear God, what have I done to my life? I should have listened to my family when I was still a child. Now all I do is regret the actions that I did in the past. They say that past is the past. Forget about it all. But I am someone who got stuck in that past, and I can't find the way to the present.

kalma lang pre, alam ko madali sabihin para sakin.

try to contact this, masmakakatulong sila kesa sa akin.

Hopeline Philippines

You can reach them at the following numbers:
Globe/TM: (917) 558 4673 or dial 2919 toll-free.
Smart: (918) 873 4673.
PLDT Landline: (2) 8804 4673.

-Stop seeing the world in terms of what you like and what you don't like
-Truth is like surgery, it hurt but it heals. A lie is like a painkiller, it gives instant relief but has side effects forever.
-If you aren’t happy single, you won’t be happy taken. Happiness comes from within, not from people.
-Every year teaches two things: no one is permanent. Life has to move on.
-Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence. Always remember that.
-People don’t always need advice. Sometimes all they really need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen to, and a heart to understand them. cheers!!

wala ako nakikitang totoong problem dito except sa overthinking non sense things, forget and move on quickly, stop wasting your time on things na wala kana magagawa