What's new

Closed Refrigerator temperature guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackass Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction
Ano po kaya yung standard temperature or yung equivalent temprature ng control temp ng refrigerator?
Gusto ko kasi mamonitor kung tama ba yung lamig na napoproduced nung bagong ref namin. Condura inverter.
Maramig salamat po sa sasagot.

1576045914738.png

1576046129655.png

Basic Temperature Settings
A knob is usually provided with the refrigerator to help you change the temperature settings. Normally, it will have the numbers 1-5 or 1-9 in the fridge and a dial representing the letters A-E in the freezer. If you have the 1 to 5 format, the best way is to set it to three. Whereas, if you have the 1 to 9 format make it 4. The ideal refrigerator temperature settings range between 34 °F to 38 °F or 1 °C to 3 °C and the ideal freezer temperature settings range around 0 °F (-18 °C) or lower. However, be careful not to allow the temperature of the refrigerator cross to 41 °F because this can foster bacterial growth. Also, do not let the temperature drop below 34 °F because that will lead to the freezing of food items and they will no longer be eatable. Moreover, the change in temperature that you make will take at least a day to take full effect.
The ideal temperature range is set at 38 °F and it may shut off at 35 °F. Although, if you have meat items in your refrigerator, consider lowering the temperature below the standard value. This range of temperature is very energy saving. Your energy bills will also reduce. The CFCs released from the refrigerator will also remain in control if the right range is set. Remember that the temperature knobs may be different for different freezer models. Therefore, before you try your hand at setting the freezer temperature, make sure you go through the user manual provided by the manufacturer.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ang payo ko i lagay mo lang sa medium yungsa chiller kapag kasi naka maximum napapansin malakas mag moisture yung ref na kdalasan nag le- leak laging basa ang sahig yung sa freezer ok lang naka maximum kasi may auto defrost naman yun at may drain sa likod matutuyo namn ang tubig nung tray kapag nag defrost gawa ng evaporator coil

Thank you, I was interested to read this guide. I want to open a small cafe, so this information is useful to me. I need to know how the kitchen equipment works. By the way, do you have a guide to professional dishwashers? I choose a dishwasher for my cafe (on this site You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.), but I need help to choose the best one. If you have any recommendations, please share them with me. Actually, I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on kitchen equipment, but if I buy cheap equipment, it won't last long.

Bili na lang kayo po kayo ng ref thermometer. Para mamonitor nyo ang compartment temperature. Para malaman nyo kung kailangan nyo mag adjust sa thermostat.

Status
Not open for further replies.