What's new

Help REAL ME C25 TOUCH NOT WORKING ON RECOVERY MODE

zzdnar

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Mga idol baka may idea po kayo salamat po

Hello! I'm here to help you with your concern about your REALME C25 touch not working in recovery mode. This issue could be due to a variety of reasons such as software glitches, hardware issues, or incorrect settings. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Restart the phone: Sometimes a simple restart can fix touch screen issues. Try restarting your REALME C25 and see if the touch screen works in recovery mode afterwards.

2. Check for Software Updates: Ensure that your phone's software is up to date. Sometimes software bugs can cause touch screen issues, and updating the software can help resolve them.

3. Perform a Factory Reset: If the touch screen still doesn't work in recovery mode, you may need to perform a factory reset. This will erase all data on your phone, so make sure to back up your important files before proceeding.

4. Contact REALME Support: If none of the above steps work, it's best to contact REALME customer support for further assistance. They may be able to provide you with more specific solutions or advise you on how to get your phone repaired.

I hope these tips help you resolve the issue with your REALME C25 touch screen in recovery mode. Let me know if you need further assistance!

Back