What's new

Help RCBC: "The account is not allowed to enroll in online banking."

shear_lock

Addict
Established
Error lang ba to sa site or app? or sadyang di lang pwede i-online banking yung account ko. Btw for payroll kase yung mydebit mastercard ko, I guess yon ang dahilan?
Anyways, if naencounter mo na yung error na ito and nagkaron ng solution, pls help me. Thanks.

"The account is not allowed to enroll in online banking.|CEB-001|330130643"

Hello! It seems like the error message you encountered, "The account is not allowed to enroll in online banking.|CEB-001|330130643," is related to a restriction on your account preventing it from being enrolled in online banking. This could be due to various reasons such as security concerns, specific account types, or restrictions set by the bank.

Given that your account is a payroll account with a MyDebit Mastercard, one possible reason for this restriction could be the nature of the account. Payroll accounts may have limitations on certain banking services to ensure the proper handling of payroll funds.

To address this issue and find a solution, I recommend reaching out to RCBC's customer service or visiting a branch to inquire about the specific reason for the restriction on your account. They will be able to provide you with more details regarding the error code (CEB-001) and offer guidance on how to proceed.

It's essential to clarify the situation with the bank directly to determine if there are any steps you can take to enable online banking for your account or explore alternative banking options available to you. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving this matter.

Just do what the ai said, visit a branch ng rcbc and tell them that you want to use your account for online banking. Just don't forget to bring a copy of your valid ID/s