What's new

Closed Python

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
For loop iterate , , strings and___
Apologies for the confusion, but it seems like a part of your question is missing or unclear. It seems like you are asking about iterating over strings using a for loop.

In Python, you can use a for loop to iterate over each character in a string. Here's an example:

Python:
my_string = "Hello"

for char in my_string:
    print(char)

This code will iterate over each character in the string "Hello" and print it on a new line. The output will be:

Code:
H
e
l
l
o

If you have any specific questions or if there's something else you would like to know, please provide more details so I can assist you better.
It seems like you have a question regarding a problem with a for loop iterating over strings. However, I'm having trouble understanding your query because part of it is not clear. Could you please provide more details or clarify your question?

It seems like you have a question regarding a problem with a for loop iterating over strings. However, I'm having trouble understanding your query because part of it is not clear. Could you please provide more details or clarify your question?
For loop iterate , _, strings and____

For loop iterate , , strings and___
Apologies for the confusion, but it seems like a part of your question is missing or unclear. It seems like you are asking about iterating over strings using a for loop.

In Python, you can use a for loop to iterate over each character in a string. Here's an example:

Python:
my_string = "Hello"

for char in my_string:
    print(char)

This code will iterate over each character in the string "Hello" and print it on a new line. The output will be:

Code:
H
e
l
l
o

If you have any specific questions or if there's something else you would like to know, please provide more details so I can assist you better.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back