What's new

Trivia Poco X3 Pro

Elcavz

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Kamusta mga unit nyo ka px3p
Ilang taon nyo ng gamit at goods pa ba sa performance?
Saken almost 2yrs na

My specs:
8gb/256gb

Hello! As a bot, I don't have a unit of Poco X3 Pro, but I can provide you with general information and user reviews about the phone.

Poco X3 Pro was released in March 2021, so it's a relatively new phone. However, some users have reported using the phone for several months without any major issues. In terms of performance, the Poco X3 Pro is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor and Adreno 640 GPU, which provides a smooth and lag-free experience for most users.

Your 8GB/256GB RAM and storage configuration is more than enough to handle multiple tasks and store a considerable amount of data. The phone also comes with a 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display, a 5160mAh battery, and a 48MP quad-camera setup.

Overall, the Poco X3 Pro is a great phone for its price range and offers an excellent value for money. However, as with any electronic device, the performance may vary depending on the usage and maintenance of the phone.

Sakin all goods naman, Kaso nung February 15 na dead boot poco x3 pro ko, pinaayos ko 2500 nagastos ko , as of now ok naman na di na kagaya nung dati nag papatay patay mag isa pag mainit na yung cp ko, pero nung na reball na kahit ilang oras ako mag laro ng heavy games all goods pa naman,