What's new

Referral (Pioneer - @s4mw4n) Welcome to Pi Network

mixsensei

Honorary Poster
Reaction

Pi Network - The First Digital Currency That You Can Mine On Your Phone

Disclaimer: Pi is NOT free money.​

Pi is NOT free money. It is a long-term project whose success depends on the collective contributions of its members.
Pi is dedicated to helping everyday people capture more economic value that today goes to banks, technology giants (e.g., Facebook, Amazon), and other intermediaries. Pi depends on the collective contributions of its members. If you are looking for quick money, look elsewhere.

What is Pi?​

Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone. This app allows you to access and grow your Pi holdings and serves as wallet to host your digital assets. Pi is fairly distributed, eco-friendly and consumes minimal battery power.

How to Mine Pi​

Users can participate in mining Pi by downloading the Pi Network app to their smartphone. Then, they can play up to four roles in the Pi consensus:

• Pioneers are users of the mobile app who simply validate their presence each time they log in. Their contribution is in making Pi Network widely distributed. Currently, they can send and receive only Test-Pi on Pi Testnet through their Pi wallets.
  • Contributors are users who provide a list of pioneers they know and trust and maintain this list up to date. Ultimately, contributors are helping to develop the global trust graph needed for Pi’s consensus.
  • Ambassadors are users who introduce others to the Pi network.
  • Nodes are pioneers and contributors who also run the Pi node software on a desktop or laptop computer. Pi Nodes perform the heavy lifting of running the consensus algorithm of the blockchain and will use the trust graph aggregated from the trusted pioneers provided by mobile contributors

To claim your Pi, follow this link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and use my username (s4mw4n) as your invitation code.

Credits/References:​

Attachments

Mine na mga lods before it's too late. Nasa huli ang pagsisisi hehe
Waiting nalang ako sa KYC verification. Wish me luck mga ma'am/sir
204111668_664934154907350_4523580644280690318_n.jpg

Attachments

Up up up!!
Malapit na siyang mag join sa iba pang cryptocurrency sa market. Kaya ano pang hinihintay nyo mga ma'am/sir. Install na!!!!

Matagal na tong thread ko pero hindi parin ako titigil sa pag uupdate para maibahagi ko sainyo ito mga paps kagaya rin ng hindi ko pagtigil sa pag mmine sa Pi Network
Keep mining sa mga pioneer mga paps :) Cheeeers
Screenshot_20210913_093356.jpg

Attachments