Votes: 24 3.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 7 1.0%
  • Votes: 23 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tulungan sana kita sa problema mo at sasagutin ko yung mga haka-haka mo kaso hindi ka nga pala nagtanong. Nagreview ka nga pala just because you don't know.. Thank you for the time reviewing.
Can you please point out the HAKA-HAKA that you mentioned on my previous post? from what I understand based on your post the MAX session is 700 therefore before maka connect ang ibang user someone needs to disconnect muna sa server para makapasok ang iba more like naka queue ang ibang user.

Correct me if I'm wrong kasi yan yung pagkaka intindi ko.

Last edited:
Can you please point out the HAKA-HAKA on my previous post? from what I understand based on your post 700 ang MAX session therefore before maka connect ang ibang user someone needs to disconnect muna sa server para makapasok ang iba more like naka queue ang ibang user na nag aabang para maka connect.

Correct me if I'm wrong kasi yan yung pagkaka intindi ko.
correct 700 ang naka set kong max login sa demo server ko. note ko lang iba ang ρáíd servers ko although they share the same internet.

If you're saying CDC or it's hard to connect, why others can? Why more than 90% of 5-star and 4-star rating out of 550+ respondents?

You should have investigated fairly first before pointing fingers.

Last edited:
correct 700 ang naka set kong max login sa demo server ko. note ko lang iba ang ρáíd servers ko although they share the same internet.

If you're saying CDC or it's hard to connect, why others can? Why more than 90% of 5-star and 4-star rating out of 550+ respondents?

You should have investigated fairly first before pointing fingers.
I stand corrected about my statement earlier, I didn't know that this server is different from the ρáíd ones.

Also, that is probably one of reasons why because there is only one source.

anyway, I'm really sorry about my statement earlier but it's my personal review bundled with the sentiments of my friends but overall we are still happy for your service. I am a long time VPN subscriber and out of all the VPNs that I've used this is by far the best thing since sliced bread.

I wish you all the best.

Have a nice time.

Last edited:
I stand corrected about my statement earlier, I didn't know that this server is different from the ρáíd ones.

Also, that is probably one of reasons why because there is only one source.

anyway, I'm really sorry about my statement earlier but it's my personal review bundled with the sentiments of my friends but overall we are still happy for your service. I am a long time VPN subscriber and out of all the VPNs that I've used this is by far the best thing since sliced bread.

I wish you all the best.

Have a nice time.
No worries. If you have other concerns, I'm just a pm away in fb/patreon. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.