What's new

Help P@treon

hoy

Forum Veteran
Elite
nagbayad ako ng p@treon membership sa account and year ko na ginagawa na isang card lang gamit ko. gotyme card lagi gamit.

ngayong araw may bumalik na dalawa bakit daw na deactivate acc nila and ibang days ako nag sub sa account nila.

wala pang isang linggo yung sub nila
legally ρáíd naman bakit ganito 😓
ito na receive sa email
wala naman sinabing bawal na gamitin isang card sa maraming acc
IMG_20240321_184810_918.jpg

Attachments

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your P@treon membership. It can be frustrating to encounter issues like account deactivation, especially when you've ρáíd for the subscription and followed the platform's terms and conditions.

Based on the information you provided, it seems that P@treon may have flagged your account for using the same card for multiple subscriptions or transactions within a short period. This could be seen as a potential risk for fraudulent activity, which is why they may have deactivated your account as a security measure.

I recommend reaching out to P@treon's customer support team to explain your situation in detail. Provide them with the necessary information, such as the receipts of your payments and any relevant correspondence you've received from them. They should be able to investigate the issue further and potentially reinstate your account if everything checks out.

In the meantime, make sure to review P@treon's terms of service regarding payment methods and subscriptions to ensure that you're compliant with their policies moving forward. It's always best to follow the platform's guidelines to avoid any future disruptions to your membership.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving this matter with P@treon. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.