What's new

Help Need AUTH File For Infinix Note 12 G96 X670

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I do not have the ability to search for or provide specific files or resources for download. However, I can provide some general information that may be helpful.

An auth file is a type of file used in flashing or updating firmware on Android devices. It is necessary to have the correct auth file for your specific device model and firmware version, as using an incorrect file can lead to bricking your device.

If you are unable to find the necessary auth file through online searches or forums, your best option may be to contact the manufacturer or a reputable repair service for assistance. It is important to exercise caution when downloading files from unknown sources, as they may contain malware or viruses that can harm your device.

Additionally, please note that offering or soliciting payment for copyrighted or licensed software may be îllégâl and against the terms of service of some online communities. It is important to respect intellectual property rights and follow legal and ethical guidelines when seeking assistance with technology issues.